• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Apparently Klopp is seething at the corruption in the prem and their protection of City. He feels it is pointless trying to compete against the oil money and prem board. You have to say that he is probably right. The prem corruption has not only held them back but is also now destroying their best management team for generations. I'd be livid if I was them, absolutely fuming.
If you could get that to catch on as a rumour the "corrupt Pl" narrative would go through the roof

Someone over on RAWK saying 'We might just get a better manager some day. But a better human being - impossible'

Not enough now to be just a good manager or player. They have to be sainted individuals.

Honestly, imagine if we'd been like that over Kendall. They really are not normal.

I think we will all be very surprised if they don’t win the prem and the cabapoo cup

We need the castle to Start falling now not nxt season. I’m guessing Salad goes then to

The players would of knew and the club from the start of the season

Imagine tho if it falls apart this season

The abuse klopp would get they’d turn on him

Someone over on RAWK saying 'We might just get a better manager some day. But a better human being - impossible'

Not enough now to be just a good manager or player. They have to be sainted individuals.

Honestly, imagine if we'd been like that over Kendall. They really are not normal.
Hitler is too good for that shower of [Poor language removed].

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back