• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

This lot could do with an extended period in the wilderness for their own humility.

My younger cousin has a season ticket - 20 years of age and not seen many defeats certainly at anfield in recent memory.

Hope for years of misery for the little toewag. See how long before he jacks in going the match when they aint winning 50 in a row at home !

Fantastic trolling from Adrian Durham on Talksport earlier. He was at the City- Spurs game previewing it, and he got asked about Klopp. First up he sarcastically enquired where they had heard this as it hadn't been made public knowledge, before announcing that 'Seriously, a lot gets made of Klopp at Liverpool, but for those of us old enough to remember them winning title after title in the 70s and 80s, you have to look at his record with one Champions League and one title in eight years and question it. By comparison to other managers there, four trophies from 32 efforts isn't just questionable, it's almost judged as failure'.

I didn't used to like him that much,but he's my new favourite person now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back