• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I honestly hope City edge them by a point again because it will absolutely crush them. Get that doping loon out of there in the summer.

City have assembled probably the best squad in prem history, under the best manager of all time, with the best striker and midfielder in the world playing for them yet Klopp’s tricky kids are ahead of them by 5 points and still in all 4 comps or the second time in three years despite no other manager doing it once. Ok, I can believe that it’s all good training and tactics.

We have been royally mugged off by the referees aver since we had the audacity to beat them this season with a 'dodgy' decision.

God forbid they are ever on the wrong side side of a bad refereeing mistake.

How did that Brentford player not get sent off yesterday after 8 fouls?

And the foul on our keeper for Man City's winner last week. VAR let that go (no denying we deserved to lose).
There was no foul on your keeper. Your team are just meh.

Ah, didn't realise you were an oil nation glory hunter.

Enjoy league 2. Its coming.
Glory hunting since 1970. At least it's an accusation you will never get. I enjoyed League 1 and the championship, but I seriously doubt I will ever see us down there again in my lifetime. When we get found innocent, the amount of boiled piss will hopefully be enough to drown Spurs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back