• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Glory hunting since 1970. At least it's an accusation you will never get. I enjoyed League 1 and the championship, but I seriously doubt I will ever see us down there again in my lifetime. When we get found innocent, the amount of boiled piss will hopefully be enough to drown Spurs.
You know you are guilty though right?

I know no such thing. What evidence have you got to prove that? Rhetorical question because the answer is none.
You admitted guilt on some counts via your £50 million payment to UEFA. Also your sponsorship deals are obviously fabricated via your owners. I don't agree with the system and you should be able to spend what you want,but you can't and therefore you are guilty

I know no such thing. What evidence have you got to prove that? Rhetorical question because the answer is none.

Everton are guilty with one charge, these charges generally come about because there is evidence of being outside the rules. We are talking hard numbers here. There are obviously ways lawyers and such can mitigate certain aspects but if we are guilty after one charge, then surely the law of averages for over 100+ charges (I think that is what it is) means there is some guilt there.

If the corrupt lot decide that 10 points is worthy then I think you should be having a bit more humility and worry abut what might be the punishment for City.

You admitted guilt on some counts via your £50 million payment to UEFA. Also your sponsorship deals are obviously fabricated via your owners. I don't agree with the system and you should be able to spend what you want,but you can't and therefore you are guilty
Even UEFA admitted our sponsorships were fair value. What proof do you have that they are fabricated?

Everton are guilty with one charge, these charges generally come about because there is evidence of being outside the rules. We are talking hard numbers here. There are obviously ways lawyers and such can mitigate certain aspects but if we are guilty after one charge, then surely the law of averages for over 100+ charges (I think that is what it is) means there is some guilt there.

If the corrupt lot decide that 10 points is worthy then I think you should be having a bit more humility and worry abut what might be the punishment for City.
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/115-charges-faqs.363295/ Read that, it's from someone who knows what they are talking about.

Even UEFA admitted our sponsorships were fair value. What proof do you have that they are fabricated?
Because you simply didn't have the global reach to justify those figures at the time. It's easier to pretend your massive deals these days are fair value due to the trophies you've won albeit you still have a fraction of the global fan base of Utd and the rs. However at the time of these charges you were the equivalent of Villa or us so those numbers were just nonsense.

Because you simply didn't have the global reach to justify those figures at the time. It's easier to pretend your massive deals these days are fair value due to the trophies you've won albeit you still have a fraction of the global fan base of Utd and the rs. However at the time of these charges you were the equivalent of Villa or us so those numbers were just nonsense.
Unless the sponsor had bought into the vision of city becoming a super club and paid accordingly.

City have took the approach with the league that we should have. Fight the 'kin corrupt scoundrels. Guilty or innocent they've been run by competent people unlike us.

Anyway I hope Pep's peds are superior to Jurgen's juice for the rest of this season.

lol Unless the sponsor had bought into the vision of city becoming a super club and paid accordingly.

City have took the approach with the league that we should have. Fight the 'kin corrupt scoundrels. Guilty or innocent they've been run by competent people unlike us.

Anyway I hope Pep's peds are superior to Jurgen's juice for the rest of this season.
Well obviously the Sponsor bought into that because the Sponsor was the owner of the club lol

UEFA not only disagree with you, they also never flagged the Etihad deal as a related party.

UEFA not only disagree with you, they also never flagged the Etihad deal as a related party.
UEFA can only go back 3 years as part of their statute and didn't have the stomach for the fight. I suspect given the delaying tactics and obfuscation the Premier League are getting they're probably relieved you just bunged them £50 million to go away

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back