• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Any one see that BBC ident last night for their news service?
Lots of people looking at their phones in astonishment, unable to believe the breaking news… which turned out to be 'Jurgen Klopp to leave Liverpool'
We have all paid money towards the making of that
If you're talking about a license fee, I told them to shove it years ago; glad I did.

Nunez on bench

Tell you what the rs midfield is crap

Curtis jones
The scottish argentina fella
Ryan the dutch fella

hows that top of prem
Think that coke is defo affecting your brain.

Curtis Jones will likely go the Euros, Mac Allister has been one of the most consistent midfielders in the world for 3 seasons, and won a World Cup in that time. Gravenberch has won the league every year since 2018, and will likely continue it this year.

Think that coke is defo affecting your brain.

Curtis Jones will likely go the Euros, Mac Allister has been one of the most consistent midfielders in the world for 3 seasons, and won a World Cup in that time. Gravenberch has won the league every year since 2018, and will likely continue it this year.
surley your a kopite with that response

Look at teams midfields that win prems and then look at that ( bar jamie vardy and co)

I'm not a kopite but feel that this afternoon will be another walk in the park for them. Forecasting a three goal difference as they march on. Only City will stop them.

I'm not a kopite but feel that this afternoon will be another walk in the park for them. Forecasting a three goal difference as they march on. Only City will stop them.

Logically playing away at the third best team in the premier league shouldn’t be a walk in the park. The fact it will be should have people asking questions about wtf is going on in the PL. instead they’re all too busy trying to blow Klopp to notice.

Logically playing away at the third best team in the premier league shouldn’t be a walk in the park. The fact it will be should have people asking questions about wtf is going on in the PL. instead they’re all too busy trying to blow Klopp to notice.
See Disney have offered FSG £10m to film a documentary about Shipman's final six months with the cult.

Indeed and we won’t mention the fine they got already for cheating or the fact they refused to provide the information the prem had asked for. The biggest mistake Everton made were holding their hands up and saying yea we did it. however that doesn’t matter as long as you win/cheat loads of trophy’s.
Nope. The biggest mistake was not to pay the rent.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back