• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

So you're prejudiced then. You've proved it. I'm awaiting the written decision before making any judgements. Isn't that what an open-minded person would do? You've offered nothing by way of evidence, not stated which rules have been broken and why, and not given any regard to the evidence offered by City in their defence and/or in mitigation. I'm not sure stating "you're well dodgy, it's embarrassing" carries much weight in litigation. I'll restate: I genuinely don't know what the outcome will be. Neither do you.
It’ll be who has the most expensive lawyers. Mmm, I wonder who that will be.

Indeed and we won’t mention the fine they got already for cheating or the fact they refused to provide the information the prem had asked for. The biggest mistake Everton made were holding their hands up and saying yea we did it. however that doesn’t matter as long as you win/cheat loads of trophy’s.

Hahaha see the Gossip column on BBC Sport?? 🤣

Disney+ doing a Documentary on Klopp last 6 months at the pit. Will earn the club 10 million.

You can’t make this up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back