• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Imagine, if you will, a scenario, where the manager, Jürgen Schmürgen, invites ticketless fans to a cup final... what could possibly go wrong🤔
Absolutely nothing mate.

It'll be handled with class and dignity like they always do.

0000e3ab-1440.jpg

A shining example for all us mugs at other clubs to follow. 😊

That "imagine being us" is one of the cringest things I've ever heard.

Who'd want to imagine being a bunch of racist defending, full kit wearing, slab dropping, ambulance rocking, coach smashing, excrement flinging, fountain wanking, wall pushing, ticket thieving, pocket-pissing, upside-down scarf waving, cringe song singing, crying, cult-like scruffs?
Wall pushing ? Have a word with yourself there lad.

Why's old mate with the dart in his gob throwing a dig at the embracing couple having a slow dance

Like all of them sort of photos of that lot in action, the more you look at it, the weirder it gets.

Nah mate, you've got it all wrong. It's not a dig. He's being a gentleman and is about to ask one of the lads if he can cut in and join in the slow dance.

Like I said: Class and dignity. At least I'm sure that's how a kopite would explain it. Their rationalizations for some of their behavior is even more weirder than the actual behavior itself!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back