• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Was just coming on here to talk about Sky Sports this morning - you've all beat me to it. Completely shifting the narrative away from their darlings getting battered, with the best centre back in the world ( allegedly) playing like a donkey to how shocking Arsenal's celebrations were. The cult is in full battle mode this morning.
IMG_7432.webp

Also whilst Allison undoubtedly saves them on a regular basis with his one on one saves I’m no way having he’s the best keeper in the world and the fawning that goes on over him even on this forum. He’s made multiple errors that would have ended Pickford’s career by now. This is the second time I can remember him flying out his box to completely miss a ball and clatter his CB. There’s at least three occasions against City twice and Real Madrid he’s kicked the ball to an opposition player so they can score. He’s also been caught doing a cruyff turn that’s led to a goal. If Pickford does even one of these he’d get absolutely murdered on here and the press would be calling for him to be dropped from England. The double standards when it comes to coverage of that team is ridiculous. Allison is a very good goal keeper but he makes far too many errors far too consistently to be the best in the world.
I'd have Pickford over AB, neither are perfect keepers but JP's normally good distribution (it was turd on saturday) suits our play.

What absolute nonsense. The Arsenal fans have actually woken up over the last couple of years and turned into a more passionate fan base, and it's no coincidence that their team now shows more passion. The rs use this kind of thing to sell their brand. "This means more", the "famous European nights" where the foreign opposition can't cope with the passion of 20,000 proper supporters and 40,000 tourists! Hypocritical nonsense.

Celebration Police ha ha ha

Spitty rightly getting absolute pelters from all angles for his disgracefully biased and hypocritical take after his beloved Pedz getting beat and the winning team enjoying simply themselves and the moment.

How the clown is still employed by anyone is beyond me, and just highlights skys poor judgement and reputation. Like the Rs, he suits murdochs organisation to a tee.:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back