• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I wonder if he will live on the Wirral or Cheshire 🤔

Neither of those areas mate.

A Norwegian RS acquaintance claims he’s opted for Netherley, and has his eye on a house across the road from the former British Legion. He was attracted to the area because of the flags they attach to the railings when they have a mass ‘tele-clapping’ jerk circle when they're on Sly Sports each week.

A Norwegian RS acquaintance claims he’s opted for Netherley, and has his eye on a house across the road from the former British Legion. He was attracted to the area because of the flags they attach to the railings when they have a mass ‘tele-clapping’ jerk circle when they're on Sly Sports each week.
No need to go to Netherley for that, I was working in Penrith this week and in the meeting of 12 people, 5+ were kopites. Then I started to notice the crimson crap they adorn themselves with. Turd red branded drinks bottle, pen with Shankley gates topper, RS pencil case (I kid you fluppin not!), and a RS butty box.

Not one of them mentioned ever actually going to a game.

I felt positively 'inner city' compared to them. Proper wools them lol

Don't be surprised if he doesn't turn up at the pit for nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least that he's been wearing a Liverpool shirt since he swam into the egg.

Been passed that quiet a few times ,
Tacky to say the least , wouldn't drink in there if I were a blue.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back