• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Utter farce. Easier to see all of it for what it is, a total fabrication. I was convinced they'll go on and win it when their PR wing went into overdrive when they were done by VAR for the first and only time ever. Every single decision has gone their way since.

That gurning flute announcing his departure half way through the season was just the insurance policy to make sure his gang of PED riddled mutants make it over the line.

This season, along with their * covid Cup and the farce of Istanbul are all worthless. They've not won a bean fair and square in my lifetime. I wasn't around for the 70s and 80s but I'd be willing to wager half of that was gifted to them as well.

Utter farce. Easier to see all of it for what it is, a total fabrication. I was convinced they'll go on and win it when their PR wing went into overdrive when they were done by VAR for the first and only time ever. Every single decision has gone their way since.

That gurning flute announcing his departure half way through the season was just the insurance policy to make sure his gang of PED riddled mutants make it over the line.

This season, along with their * covid Cup and the farce of Istanbul are all worthless. They've not won a bean fair and square in my lifetime. I wasn't around for the 70s and 80s but I'd be willing to wager half of that was gifted to them as well.

It’s corrupt as f mate, whatever about a ref missing that, for VAR not to give it, is a disgrace. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a clearer penalty.

The 14 should develop their own union and start threatening to boycott games.

It’s corrupt as f mate, whatever about a ref missing that, for VAR not to give it, is a disgrace. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a clearer penalty.

We all know why VAR is here though now don't we, that's been made evident. Reckon I might dislike Robertson the most out of all of em. Without the inhalers he's still plodding around for the likes of Hull week in week out.

Unfortunately the league is mainly made up of clubs just happy to be in the Prem in midtable.

Palace
Brentford
Brighton
Luton
Burnley
Sheff Utd
Fulham

They all know what side their bread is buttered (TV money).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back