• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

My God, MOTD2 finishing by showing the best chipped goals as homage to Nunez's yesterday.

Pienaar v Arsenal will always be the best for me because it’s the hardest. Straight through on goal, loads of time to think about it, keeper straight on so no chance of him going down to make it easier, no angle to use the instep on. It had to be absolutely perfect and it was. Messi did it a few weeks later and everyone went crazy.

You can see his beaming smile instantly disappear as he turns away from the mob there...yet theyre all swooning on their mobiles on the way home "and he looked straight at me when he did it too, mate ". Poor Alonso is coming to terms with what he'll have to do.... matador costume anyone ?

That's actually quite disturbing how his reaction changes so quickly lol

Pienaar v Arsenal will always be the best for me because it’s the hardest. Straight through on goal, loads of time to think about it, keeper straight on so no chance of him going down to make it easier, no angle to use the instep on. It had to be absolutely perfect and it was. Messi did it a few weeks later and everyone went crazy.
Pat Nevin did one too and his was good because he slightly over ran it, the ball was right between his feet and he dug it out and lobbed the keeper.

I did it the week after in a game and the 'roar' from my crowd was a little more muted than Pat had. A dog started licking its ball son the touchline so was about the same reaction

That's actually quite disturbing how his reaction changes so quickly lol
And they still fall for "the breath of fresh air...heart on his sleeve" routine. That supporter he turned on for trying to shake his hand right at the start of covid is probably still in shock. Look at his hair trigger behaviour on the line in every game...if he stayed another season the 4th official would need a can of mace down his sock...or better still a taser.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back