• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Jones & Jota both possibly out for a while now. Not that it'll make much difference like..

Doesn’t matter who they put out. Drugs and refs see them over the line in most games.

I think City need to beat these at Anfield to have any chance, take it out of the hands of the referees in that game. If it’s still tight with a few games left the refs will try and shaft Arsenal and City at some point and it will be airlift fc for Liverpool all the way home. City need to beat Liverpool, get back in front and then hope they’re good enough to survive the refs trying to pull the rug under them every game.

That MacAllister is their new 'do 30 fouls before the ref even speaks to you' player, taking over the mantle from Lucas and Fabinho.
It’s laughable mate, said the same earlier. Casemiro is the same, and hojberg for spurs.

If you look at the decisions the scabs get versus the 14, it’s like we’re playing a different game with different rules.

We get players booked for breathing on an opponent once; the scabs can assault players multiple times and still finish the game without a card; we get players booked for calmly speaking to the ref; the scabs players can chase, argue, swear and physically touch officials on the pitch and rarely is anything done.

Timekeeping/time wasting is another lever they pull in the scabs favour.

Look at the added time in the Luton-United match - 4 minutes, do me a favour.

It’s not incompetence, it’s corruption.

It’s laughable mate, said the same earlier. Casemiro is the same, and hojberg for spurs.

If you look at the decisions the scabs get versus the 14, it’s like we’re playing a different game with different rules.

We get players booked for breathing on an opponent once; the scabs can assault players multiple times and still finish the game without a card; we get players booked for calmly speaking to the ref; the scabs players can chase, argue, swear and physically touch officials on the pitch and rarely is anything done.

Timekeeping/time wasting is another lever they pull in the scabs favour.

Look at the added time in the Luton-United match - 4 minutes, do me a favour.

It’s not incompetence, it’s corruption.

Saw it in the Derby earlier in the season and is pretty much the playbook for every season. Book the Everton full back and holding mid for their first tackle in the match and leave them walking a tightrope for the whole game. Don’t get a card out for multiple red card offences perpetrated by Liverpool players. It’s the same every single Derby.

Saw it in the Derby earlier in the season and is pretty much the playbook for every season. Book the Everton full back and holding mid for their first tackle in the match and leave them walking a tightrope for the whole game. Don’t get a card out for multiple red card offences perpetrated by Liverpool players. It’s the same every single Derby.
Spot on mate, tbh it’s not just for the Derby, that’s the playbook for most of our games against the scab6.

I only want consistency of decisions, for the ref and VAR to treat every team the same. I could like with the onfield officials maybe getting affected by home support on the odd decision (which is at least believable) - the stupid thing is the refs seems to go the other way at Goodison, and the away team gets everything.

Spot on mate, tbh it’s not just for the Derby, that’s the playbook for most of our games against the scab6.

I only want consistency of decisions, for the ref and VAR to treat every team the same. I could like with the onfield officials maybe getting affected by home support on the odd decision (which is at least believable) - the stupid thing is the refs seems to go the other way at Goodison, and the away team gets everything.

We’ll never get it now. In a parallel universe where United Liverpool Arsenal are consistently missing out on the top 4 every season and see their mid table rivals growing on what they see as ‘their’ revenue then they immediately just threaten to remove themselves from the PL and CL as they did with the super league.

The PL need United Liverpool City Arsenal in close title fights so their tv subscribers are watching, they don’t want to see Everton win it by a large margin, or Newcastle or Leeds canter to a few titles. It doesn’t suit them economically. Likewise UEFA don’t want to see non top 6 teams in Europe consistently. They want the sky six for their tv and sponsor deals.

Everyone does what aligns with their economic interests and having a fair league does not align with them. Quite frankly the second the sky six lose their position of completely unrivalled dominance they’ll take their ball home and trash the whole league.

We should have cut them off and let them do the super league. Their greed is the rotting centre of the game now, it’s ruined what was once a beautiful game and there’s absolutely no way back from it short of a US style ultra regulated competition with salary caps, draft picks, and revenue distribution across all teams. Will never happen though, the big six control the prem and won’t do anything not in their interest.

Has anyone else noticed since Klopp arrived at Liverpool , RS have changed their accents. This maybe me over thinking, not wanting to think about our points deduction appeal. You have this bizarre fake Scouse accent only RS use. When I was growing up you could generally tell where someone came from. People from Scotty Road, Kirkdale, Everton, Bootle, Walton, Dodge had their accent. Outer areas like Speke, Canny Farm, Huyton, Crocky have a different accent. Then you have an accent that people from Anfield to Garston have. It was true when I was growing up and others in here people stuck to their area, you had people from Canny Farm, Speke other areas that hardly ever left a small area. So I don't understand how you have RS, who talk like unemployed Dockers from 1980s Bootle, when they come from Halewood. Paul Machin, Pajak and Squarehead from Anfield wrap seem to change what accent they have every interview. You never got this weird militant Scouse nonsense when Rogers was there.

Yes it's all about them (part) 76,457, via BBC sports.

Oliver Glasner: The new Crystal Palace manager with an 'intensity akin to Jurgen Klopp'​

Last updated on19 February 202419 February 2024.From the sectionCrystal Palace

Has anyone else noticed since Klopp arrived at Liverpool , RS have changed their accents. This maybe me over thinking, not wanting to think about our points deduction appeal. You have this bizarre fake Scouse accent only RS use. When I was growing up you could generally tell where someone came from. People from Scotty Road, Kirkdale, Everton, Bootle, Walton, Dodge had their accent. Outer areas like Speke, Canny Farm, Huyton, Crocky have a different accent. Then you have an accent that people from Anfield to Garston have. It was true when I was growing up and others in here people stuck to their area, you had people from Canny Farm, Speke other areas that hardly ever left a small area. So I don't understand how you have RS, who talk like unemployed Dockers from 1980s Bootle, when they come from Halewood. Paul Machin, Pajak and Squarehead from Anfield wrap seem to change what accent they have every interview. You never got this weird militant Scouse nonsense when Rogers was there.
Not sure it's klopp related
It's the nature of a viral infestation to mutate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back