• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Entirely unarsed what either of those clubs get up to. I am arsed that a lot of our fans look like absolute tinfoil-hat weirdos on here though. But that's just me you don't need to be worried about it.
Oh I’m not remotely worried about you, it’s a bit odd that you post so much about Liverpool while claiming to be completely unarsed about them, but if you get your jollies pretending to be something you’re not, crack on.

Oh yeah I forgot, you support Everton, and therefore don't care if liverpool win or lose. How silly of me.

He's such a staunch Evertonian and doesn't give a flying one about the rs. That's why over 25% of his posts in the last 10 months are on here and the majority of the rest of his posts are on today's football thread where he gets to discuss them a little more.

Don't worry though, every now and then with him being a massive blue, he'll do a couple of posts about the 10 point deduction, a couple of posts about banners and even do one post about Bill Kenwright.

He's such a massive Blue that he simply can't find the time to post one comment on an Everton match thread this season though, but most of us can't let's be honest because we're spending 25% of our time in this thread.

The BBC are completely peddling this 'injury crisis' nonsense - it's making me fume. God, I hope they get absolutely battered, but of course they already have an excuse in place. And imagine if they win - how they overcame insurmountable odds to claim a famous victory. I think my blood is literally boiling
Klopp acting all Mark Antony..."I come to bury Caesar not to praise him". Then delivers the sermon on the mount about it...what a psychologist on top of his many other attributes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223-094611.webp
    Screenshot_20240223-094611.webp
    112.3 KB · Views: 3

Klopp acting all Mark Antony..."I come to bury Caesar not to praise him". Then delivers the sermon on the mount about it...what a psychologist on top of his many other attributes

Must be the only manager in world football not bothered by injuries. Weird though how in those two really odd off seasons when they played like a mid table team, Klopp was all about the injuries then, they were 30 points worse off because they lost Van Dijk apparently, and last season the midfielders were old so that was the reason. Yet weirdly this season, just like previous seasons when they’ve been winning every game, he’s now not bothered at all about any player being injured.

Weird to have such confidence that a load of kids and fringe players will just keep steam rollering teams in the quadruple push. What a manager.

Must be the only manager in world football not bothered by injuries. Weird though how in those two really odd off seasons when they played like a mid table team, Klopp was all about the injuries then, they were 30 points worse off because they lost Van Dijk apparently, and last season the midfielders were old so that was the reason. Yet weirdly this season, just like previous seasons when they’ve been winning every game, he’s now not bothered at all about any player being injured.

Weird to have such confidence that a load of kids and fringe players will just keep steam rollering teams in the quadruple push. What a manager.
I think there were about nine of them in that side the other night who have been in the side and certainly on the bench frequently so theyre hardly rookies from the stiffs as the media circus frenzy makes out. Their crowd won't know what to do if they get a straightforward new fella in who doesnt ramble like a bevvied oul nark on the last bus.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back