• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Extensive article on the BBC regarding their next manager. Is any other club given such thorough analysis?
to be fair, if they did the same with us there would be no space left on the pages for anything else with the managerial merry go round we've been on

Well well well, seems at least three of their mortally wounded players have managed to scrape themselves off their respective death beds to be fit for the upcoming final.

Another Kirkby training centre miracle, who’d have thunk it.

I’m sure they’ll be feeling their way back into the game after rushing back from injury, might not be at full tilt etc. you know like most normal players do when they come back from injury….

Sky today… “injury list mounts for Liverpool as trio face last minute decision ahead of final”…. Hm…. So, it’s not mounting, in fact there is a near guaranteed chance that it is halving.

They had a few players missing for a home game against Luton.

How they manage to get the injury crisis bonanza peddled is beyond me.

Palace had their 3 best players missing against us and not a peep from the media.

Palace had their 3 best players missing against us and not a peep from the media.
It’s weird too, as another media darling Manchester United have by all means been destroyed by injuries this whole season, with several key players out for massive periods. But I guess the narrative is set with Ten Hag out etc. so no need for stories there.

Can only imagine if Liverpool had the equivalent luck this year. The world may well implode.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back