• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Fair play to them though, they have got another batch of brewsters and ibes, that they can get hyped up by the media and they can rip stupid teams off for when they sell, who will then disappear into obscurity once they leave lance armstorong fc.

It’s like the myth that the mighty pedz have never spent any money, they manage the narrative so well.

Anthony Zinedine le tallec and sinima thierry henrypongole suddenly spring to mind

Spell check required on the names

I can't usually stand Jack Whitehall, but I do remember fondly one time back when Slippy was still with the RS, and he was a guest on A League Of Their Own (way back when it was occasionally funny)

They were talking about the ludicrous fact that a hotel in Indonesia ( or 'Anfield East', as they probably call it...) had been renamed Hotel Stevie G by the demented cult owners...

They were chuckling over this when Whitehall chimed in 'It's a nice hotel. It's a shame there's another hotel just down the road which is in shocking disrepair, with holes in the roof and piles of rubble everywhere. It's called the Hotel Jordan Henderson...'

The attempt by Slippy to fake-laugh while looking absolute daggers was priceless... :D

I can't usually stand Jack Whitehall, but I do remember fondly one time back when Slippy was still with the RS, and he was a guest on A League Of Their Own (way back when it was occasionally funny)

They were talking about the ludicrous fact that a hotel in Indonesia ( or 'Anfield East', as they probably call it...) had been renamed Hotel Stevie G by the demented cult owners...

They were chuckling over this when Whitehall chimed in 'It's a nice hotel. It's a shame there's another hotel just down the road which is in shocking disrepair, with holes in the roof and piles of rubble everywhere. It's called the Hotel Jordan Henderson...'

The attempt by Slippy to fake-laugh while looking absolute daggers was priceless... :D

They were chuckling over this when Whitehall chimed in 'It's a nice hotel but It's a shame their FLOORS ARE SO SLIPPY

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back