• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

A compromised league title whilst 25 points clear ?

It was compromised by all the drugs your team took to go 25, TWENTY FIVE, points clear of the best squad in the world managed by the best manager. Did you honestly think that’s normal? Bet it felt dead good at the time though didn’t it, all those games battering teams 4 and 5 nil without the opposition even being able to have a shot.

Just dead good fitness of course.

It was compromised by all the drugs your team took to go 25, TWENTY FIVE, points clear of the best squad in the world managed by the best manager. Did you honestly think that’s normal? Bet it felt dead good at the time though didn’t it, all those games battering teams 4 and 5 nil without the opposition even being able to have a shot.

It just means more to them so they run more and for longer than any other team in the world. Just like the Italians back in the day

The very same players seemingly disappearing off the face of the planet when they leave too.

I have something to tell you, and I don't know if I was dreaming or it was actually said to me, but I just had a Teams meeting with two RS friends I work with. They got round to discussing their new batch of kids and I said overhyped as per usual outside a couple.

One of them legit said to me "Rooney was great at their age, I see these as the same level"

Not even joking.

I have something to tell you, and I don't know if I was dreaming or it was actually said to me, but I just had a Teams meeting with two RS friends I work with. They got round to discussing their new batch of kids and I said overhyped as per usual outside a couple.

One of them legit said to me "Rooney was great at their age, I see these as the same level"

Not even joking.

deluded

Not even joking.
They really are the gift that keeps on giving.

Fair play to them though, they have got another batch of brewsters and ibes, that they can get hyped up by the media and they can rip stupid teams off for when they sell, who will then disappear into obscurity once they leave lance armstorong fc.

It’s like the myth that the mighty pedz have never spent any money, they manage the narrative so well.

Would love someone to ask Gary Neville what the difference was in these so called "doping" Italian sides he came up against in his playing days and Klopps "heavy metal" football.

Premier League is corrupt to the core. Remember a few years back there was an article on Liverpool using a "special" energy drink by some old swimmer who broke records ?

Nothing to see here lol

Would love someone to ask Gary Neville what the difference was in these so called "doping" Italian sides he came up against in his playing days and Klopps "heavy metal" football.

Premier League is corrupt to the core. Remember a few years back there was an article on Liverpool using a "special" energy drink by some old swimmer who broke records ?

Nothing to see here lol

Same idiot pundits who genuinely believed Henderson Milner Lallana were good enough to dominate the best midfields in Europe away from home.

Weird how Brighton haven’t started challenging for quadruples since 2/3 of one the best midfields the league has ever seen went there. Maybe they just don’t practice running dead hard in the same way Jurgen does?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back