• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I hope Alonso swerves them.

1 - because there’s something dodgy about him as well as a rookie manager taking a relegation team and sending them on an unbeaten season across three competitions

2 - because I can’t be doing with all the stupid Spanish/scouse accents that will magically spring up like they did when he was playing there.

Just hire some boring bloke who actually loses a game from time to time and isn’t a serial doping cheat

I hope Alonso swerves them.

1 - because there’s something dodgy about him as well as a rookie manager taking a relegation team and sending them on an unbeaten season across three competitions

2 - because I can’t be doing with all the stupid Spanish/scouse accents that will magically spring up like they did when he was playing there.

Just hire some boring bloke who actually loses a game from time to time and isn’t a serial doping cheat
The spanish Scouser. In all seriousness theyll get alonso but the more worrying addition would be if Edwards goes back.

Nauseating. The opposition manager at it once again like Edwards. I guess it's going to be the same from everyone on the rest of this 'Farewell Tour'.

"to bring a city together" 🤮? Which one? Southampton?
View attachment 247480

You’d never have had this back in the days of Ferguson and Mourinho who actually wanted to beat Liverpool, half the opposition managers are childhood fans these days hoping Klopp will pull them off, is absolutely embarrassing.

Nauseating. The opposition manager at it once again like Edwards. I guess it's going to be the same from everyone on the rest of this 'Farewell Tour'.

"to bring a city together" 🤮? Which one? Southampton?
View attachment 247480
Someone will have to show me where he's brought a community and a city together because I seemd to have missed that bit.

I remember him telling rs fans to go to Paris regardless if they had tickets or not like.

Someone will have to show me where he's brought a community and a city together because I seemd to have missed that bit.

I remember him telling rs fans to go to Paris regardless if they had tickets or not like.
He got Freedom of the City. God knows why. Who knows what will happen when he leaves. They will probably rename Queens Drive Klopp Way or something else utterly ridiculous

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back