• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They’ve re-invented celebrating now, shippmann is just amazing isn’t he.

I’ve not seen anything this innovative since John Baileys massive funny hat and huge glasses.

YMCA!

I heard that this is the first time a manager has even acknowledged the existence of staff at a club.

He is truly an innovator of recognising other peoples contributions, although the cynic in me is now going overdrive and thinking it may have been a narcissistic stunt by the guy, who knows?*

I heard that this is the first time a manager has even acknowledged the existence of staff at a club.

He is truly an innovator of recognising other peoples contributions, although the cynic in me is now going overdrive and thinking it may have been a narcissistic stunt by the guy, who knows?*

It’s absolutely right that Klopp recognises his medical team, just as Lance did.

Yes indeed. I wonder if he included the previously ignored minimum wage Match Day Staff. You know - the ones they claimed Covid Government Furlough payments for until they were ridiculed, criticised and answered back by saying "it was a mistake".

Yes indeed. I wonder if he included the previously ignored minimum wage Match Day Staff. You know - the ones they claimed Covid Government Furlough payments for until they were ridiculed, criticised and answered back by saying "it was a mistake".
Surprised BBC, Sky and Premier League staff weren't all invited into the picture too seeing as though they're all massive reds too.

Imagine the hysterical wailing response if Klopp's successor proves to be a studious, reserved fist-pump free tactician type ?

No doubt the CV will therefore cover that by including a requirement to overreact to everything, ponce about like a Westworld automaton with a circuit malfunction, teeth gnash to dribble level (preferably slobber) and frequently criticise the grumbling crowd for lack of matchday atmosphere. "I was asking people, what do they want ?"

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back