• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Why does the BBC say Liverpool winning 'defies logic'? It is a football match. Logic dictates one side must win

It does defy logic. Liverpool played mid week and have been using the same first 11 every game because of injuries. Chelsea were fresh after a week off. Liverpool had more injuries in the match and ended up with a lot of kids on the field who have never played a senior game together.

Het somehow they had more energy than Chelsea deep into extra time. It certainly does defy logic.

It's bad enough pretending to be an Everton fan on our forums after you won a trophy. But pretending to be Scouse in some pathetic attempt at trying to seek our approval, when it's obvious to any Scouser he's not just proves how weird and noncey they are. I can actually predict what he looks like and what demographic he belongs to and it isn't an ex docker from Bootle. Hes the type who says wagwan to random Black people and asks them if they have any ganja. It proves my point about them, none of our non Scouse fans are try too hards. Irish Blues are proud about being Irish, Aussie Blues are proud Aussies and so on an so forth. "He weren't no divvy" who's he trying to kid. "Our Billy" he's like the Scouse Ali G. He's what actual Scousers would call a PROPER SAUSAGE.

Pretending to be a Scouser ?

Hahaaaaa !!!

Hahaaaaa !!!
Was I out of order? Lad I apologise. I was speaking to our Tina, who says our Gerards mate, well his cousin lad, his mate from Spekes sister, she says lad that her mate Danielle fella Lee lad, he says he thinks his Danny knows this girl from Bootle you know what I'm saying lad, her names Siobhan, proper fitty lad, well she's knows this fella called vinny lad who likes Cheesy Wotsits lad.

It does defy logic. Liverpool played mid week and have been using the same first 11 every game because of injuries. Chelsea were fresh after a week off. Liverpool had more injuries in the match and ended up with a lot of kids on the field who have never played a senior game together.

Het somehow they had more energy than Chelsea deep into extra time. It certainly does defy logic.
💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

It's bad enough pretending to be an Everton fan on our forums after you won a trophy. But pretending to be Scouse in some pathetic attempt at trying to seek our approval, when it's obvious to any Scouser he's not just proves how weird and noncey they are. I can actually predict what he looks like and what demographic he belongs to and it isn't an ex docker from Bootle. Hes the type who says wagwan to random Black people and asks them if they have any ganja. It proves my point about them, none of our non Scouse fans are try too hards. Irish Blues are proud about being Irish, Aussie Blues are proud Aussies and so on an so forth. "He weren't no divvy" who's he trying to kid. "Our Billy" he's like the Scouse Ali G. He's what actual Scousers would call a PROPER SAUSAGE.
Like an AI Bot that's been listening to Cilla Black, Harry Enfield and Hale and Pace.

Hahaaaaa !!!

Pretending to be a Blue though on 26th October 2020 when you said "I think we can finish top 6, I'm putting money on us finishing above Utd"

Little Ferrets like you should be volleyed into the Mersey. Claim your 50+ years of age yet 4 years ago your posting, pretending to be an Evertonian whilst now your happy for everyone to know your nothing more than a little Kopite ferret.

I see the Egyptian King has made another miraculous recovery from the latest nine days wonder injury...as he ran through town yesterday filming an advert for Pepsi. I presume its a new fuel-injected formula. That club must have built up air miles galore with all the day return flights to Lourdes

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back