• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Why do they get angry after winning trophies?

Because they believe that other fans owe them a debt of respect and reverence just because they're kopites, bit other fans see them for what they are, and they don't like it. So they kick off and act out in the true fashion of their collective mentality, which is that of a kindergarten

Because they believe that other fans owe them a debt of respect and reverence just because they're kopites, bit other fans see them for what they are, and they don't like it. So they kick off and act out in the true fashion of their collective mentality, which is that of a kindergarten
Also although we'd love to win it. It is only the Carabao cup. So most fans really aren't interested which riles them

Phil the top blue is at it now, no wonder people think this clown is a kopite gobshite.

They're that lazy, they just can't be arsed doing their homework and are happy to go with this narrative

"We done it with our kids, our little kids who we've nurtured since they were babies, wet behind the years, no experience"

Oh you mean Kelleher aged 25, played over 30 games for you and you signed him for your academy when he was 15? "Er well Er no you know when you lose Allison, it's like putting a kid in goal isn't it so that counts".

"You can't slag us off over Bradley, he's one of us, as scouse as they come, been through the academy from birth that lad and Jurgen has nurtured him like it was his own son"

yeah, might wanna double check that mate as he was signed as a 16 year old from Ireland and it was only 2 weeks ago you were saying he'll probably be the greatest right back in the world to replace the current greatest right back in the world there ever was.

"yeah well, that Clark and McConnell, thats 2 scouse local lads and as scouse as you get with the name Bobby. Jurgen took them under his pigeon wings and told them they will fly under him"

Erm, sorry mate but they were signed from Newcastle and Sunderland, aged 15 and 16 as the academy looked to hoover up the best teenagers available at that age.

"yeah well, we've had to rely on young Harvey Elliott, lot of pressure on him coming through the ranks and really inexperienced"

Yep, came through after signing from Fulham aged 15 and has played over 90 games for you, definitely still wet behind the ears though.

Danns and Quansah, now they're proper academy kids and boy did Danns help Liverpool for the 33 minutes he was given and Quansah was immense in the 24 minutes he played. Couldn't have done it without the kids

Plus, I'm going to ignore the seasoned internationals in Robertson, VVD, Konate, MacAllister, Diaz & Gakpo as those 6 don't count and neither does the experience of Endo who Danny Murphy claimed could be the greatest cheapest signing there's ever been.

Yes siree, you certainly won it on a shoestring and done it with all those academy kids you've nurtured since they were in their embryonic stage beciase you do things differently.

Gobshites.

You see this is were it all gets weird . Iam from Liverpool and drink with them lot and youse lot on a regular basis and we are all good mates who enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking which is the norm for normal folk. Infact ... get on this ! Last night I was I was in a pub and when Bournemouth nearly scored toward the end some complete stranger goes ' ah [Poor language removed] off ' . I said to him your an Everton fan , aren't you ? He goes yeah . He wern't no divvie about my age early 50's and a sound lad . We spoke about how things have changed between both sets of supporters these days , especially the younger lads . We even got onto how we both have close mates who we'd die for and then we got onto Hillsborough and he even said that could've been us if we had got Forest . I then goes onto say that when we got of the choo choo at Limey loads of Everton were waiting for us when they got back from Villa Park. How are ya ' lad ? Have you seen our Billy , have seen Kev from school and so on and so on. So go ' ead mate go on about that bollocks all day about having to put up with us an ' all that .

Although I couldnt determine who "them lot and youse lot" were initially, I do admire the textbook RS ✓ endorsement of the post. I must admit though "choo choo at Limey" did throw me a little....I didnt think Drag Queen nightclubs were around here then.

They're that lazy, they just can't be arsed doing their homework and are happy to go with this narrative

"We done it with our kids, our little kids who we've nurtured since they were babies, wet behind the years, no experience"

Oh you mean Kelleher aged 25, played over 30 games for you and you signed him for your academy when he was 15? "Er well Er no you know when you lose Allison, it's like putting a kid in goal isn't it so that counts".

"You can't slag us off over Bradley, he's one of us, as scouse as they come, been through the academy from birth that lad and Jurgen has nurtured him like it was his own son"

yeah, might wanna double check that mate as he was signed as a 16 year old from Ireland and it was only 2 weeks ago you were saying he'll probably be the greatest right back in the world to replace the current greatest right back in the world there ever was.

"yeah well, that Clark and McConnell, thats 2 scouse local lads and as scouse as you get with the name Bobby. Jurgen took them under his pigeon wings and told them they will fly under him"

Erm, sorry mate but they were signed from Newcastle and Sunderland, aged 15 and 16 as the academy looked to hoover up the best teenagers available at that age.

"yeah well, we've had to rely on young Harvey Elliott, lot of pressure on him coming through the ranks and really inexperienced"

Yep, came through after signing from Fulham aged 15 and has played over 90 games for you, definitely still wet behind the ears though.

Danns and Quansah, now they're proper academy kids and boy did Danns help Liverpool for the 33 minutes he was given and Quansah was immense in the 24 minutes he played. Couldn't have done it without the kids

Plus, I'm going to ignore the seasoned internationals in Robertson, VVD, Konate, MacAllister, Diaz & Gakpo as those 6 don't count and neither does the experience of Endo who Danny Murphy claimed could be the greatest cheapest signing there's ever been.

Yes siree, you certainly won it on a shoestring and done it with all those academy kids you've nurtured since they were in their embryonic stage beciase you do things differently.

Gobshites.
Lovely posting reinforcing the fact that if you want to know anything about Libpool ask an Evertonian.
I mean so so many of them refuse to believe they were ever in Division Two.as I am quick to remind them at opportune moments.

2018/19 Champions League (poch's bottlers)
2019/20 Premier League (covid league)
2021/22 FA Cup (on pens)
2021/22 League Cup (on pens)
2023/24 League Cup (poch's bottlers mark 2)

Great manager?. But in reality he is the 4th best Liverpool manager of all time.

(Perspective)

Would be zero trophies and a succession of 5th and 6th place finishes without all the drugs. After all, that the true performance of these players in those suspicious off seasons when there’s always a convenient but completely unrealistic reason why a group of players getting 90 plus points and going for four trophies suddenly drop 30 points and win nothing. Twice.

The ironic thing was it was Liverpool's experience, in both the system that has been developed by the manager for years, and the goal coming from the captain that saw them over the line against a Chelsea team who have been thrown together in the space 6-12 months.

It's easier for Liverpool's fringe players, who have been in and around it for years, to slot into games than it is for Pochettino to get cohesion out of a bunch of strangers, no matter how much they cost.

I must say though, it's an impressive piece of MK ultra from Liverpool, again, the have convinced the world they were the plucky underdogs.

Gobshites.

A brilliant FACTUAL rant, and the use of spacing and paragraphs.

Hat's off to you !

Gobshites.
I have to say, that's a brilliant post. Bravo 👏

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back