• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Iam from Liverpool and drink with them lot and youse lot on a regular basis and we are all good mates who enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking which is the norm for normal folk. I then goes onto say that when we got of the choo choo at Limey loads of Everton were waiting for us when they got back from Villa Park. .
Now that the time has come for:

You see this is were it all gets weird . Iam from Liverpool and drink with them lot and youse lot on a regular basis and we are all good mates who enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking which is the norm for normal folk. Infact ... get on this ! Last night I was I was in a pub and when Bournemouth nearly scored toward the end some complete stranger goes ' ah [Poor language removed] off ' . I said to him your an Everton fan , aren't you ? He goes yeah . He wern't no divvie about my age early 50's and a sound lad . We spoke about how things have changed between both sets of supporters these days , especially the younger lads . We even got onto how we both have close mates who we'd die for and then we got onto Hillsborough and he even said that could've been us if we had got Forest . I then goes onto say that when we got of the choo choo at Limey loads of Everton were waiting for us when they got back from Villa Park. How are ya ' lad ? Have you seen our Billy , have seen Kev from school and so on and so on. So go ' ead mate go on about that bollocks all day about having to put up with us an ' all that .

Did you get in ok with your ticket la? Heard there was a few issues around getting in to the ground kidda. The London bizzies eh la. Liverpool always seem to be the victims in these situations and it’s never their fault. Pyar bang on

You see this is were it all gets weird . Iam from Liverpool and drink with them lot and youse lot on a regular basis and we are all good mates who enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking which is the norm for normal folk. Infact ... get on this ! Last night I was I was in a pub and when Bournemouth nearly scored toward the end some complete stranger goes ' ah [Poor language removed] off ' . I said to him your an Everton fan , aren't you ? He goes yeah . He wern't no divvie about my age early 50's and a sound lad . We spoke about how things have changed between both sets of supporters these days , especially the younger lads . We even got onto how we both have close mates who we'd die for and then we got onto Hillsborough and he even said that could've been us if we had got Forest . I then goes onto say that when we got of the choo choo at Limey loads of Everton were waiting for us when they got back from Villa Park. How are ya ' lad ? Have you seen our Billy , have seen Kev from school and so on and so on. So go ' ead mate go on about that bollocks all day about having to put up with us an ' all that .

There's simply so much to unpack from this stream of drivel that it's difficult to know where to start...

A few highlights which struck me however...

1. What person of sound mind actually WRITES the word 'youse'??

2. If you talk about 'them lot' and 'you lot', what lot are you? Tranmere?

3. Is it true that the last person to use the phrase 'Get on this!' Was actually in 1967, and either on Radio Caroline or writing for 'Disc'?

4. 'Got off the choo Choo at Limey'? Seriously? I can only assume the claim of being 'Early 50s' refers to IQ as apposed to years

5. 'This is where it all gets weird'. Well, at least you got that right.

I won't even start on spelling, punctuation and grammar, as nobody has that much time...

“And the whole pub got up and clapped”

You see this is were it all gets weird . Iam from Liverpool and drink with them lot and youse lot on a regular basis and we are all good mates who enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking which is the norm for normal folk. Infact ... get on this ! Last night I was I was in a pub and when Bournemouth nearly scored toward the end some complete stranger goes ' ah [Poor language removed] off ' . I said to him you’re an Everton fan , aren't you ? He goes yeah . He wern't no divvie about my age early 50's and a sound lad . We spoke about how things have changed between both sets of supporters these days , especially the younger lads . We even got onto how we both have close mates who we'd die for and then we got onto Hillsborough and he even said that could've been us if we had got Forest . I then goes onto say that when we got of the choo choo at Limey loads of Everton were waiting for us when they got back from Villa Park. How are ya ' lad ? Have you seen our Billy , have seen Kev from school and so on and so on. So go ' ead mate go on about that bollocks all day about having to put up with us an ' all that .
Reads like a p1$$ poor chatbot wrote it.

I think he's even admitted he's a red.

He's come here, mankini on and stood proud and said I'm a red.

Fair play to him, it's midnight and spending time on an Everton forum after his beloved reds won pot 1 of 4 for the unprecedented Europa League quadruple. As we know, we'd all be on a rs forum if we could win a trophy it would just top the night off.

Casio1985 I salute you.
images.jpeg-2.webp

Sickening listening to that Kopite Rick on Five Live referring to the RS by their first names.
The same one who said to TAA "I love you" in an interview. Perhaps he's the stalker that "Trent" is complaining of?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back