• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Best thing the authorities could ever do is exclude the sides who qualified for europe the season prior from competing in it in the current season.

Would give every other side including Championship clubs the opportunity to win something of note instead of City/RS/Chelsea/Utd every single season.
Considering those teams you've mentioned nearly always play weakened teams throughout the competition it's up to the rest of us to beat them.

Long term I think with the fixture schedule and the CL clubs constant complaining it'll either be what is suggested above or the cup scrapped all together. That would be a disaster as the FA Cup remaining as the only domestic trophy would see the big boys going full strength from the off making it impossible to win.

The League Cup should be like the Europa Conference in that it gives smaller teams the chance to win something. I would certainly celebrate winning it as I imagine WHU fans did in the EC which is in all honestly a 3rd tier competition.
Or it simply becomes a competition for the EFL clubs only.

Inappropriate Language
Can't wait till the gurning gimp is gone....

Hopefully any half decent manager recognises that taking over will be like moyes after sir Alex to them lot and gives them a wide berth...

he’s a very good manager

but a very very bad bell
He couldn’t hold a candle to Ferguson, as he was a genuine serial winner, across a whole generation.

Klopp is just f***ing egotistical bellend and a bully.

Deffo taking it to a new level .
200w.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back