• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Certainly are, we all know the type. Match slags don't support Liverpool, match slags support Libpool, they are nowhere to be seen when Liverpool draw at West Brom at Anfield, or when Liverpool lose to Arsenal, City or Spurs. But when they play in a big game match slags come out. Posting photos of them with their kids wearing Liverpool shirts, with match slag draped in some stupud banner. Match slags don't drape houses in Liverpool flags when they don't seem to understand why people from Liverpool would support Everton a team from Liverpool. They make stupid jokes in work and out of nowhere have Liverpool mug on their desk. And they start fighting after they lose.
Took one into town before, admitted she doesn't follow football...
Asked why she was going then and the best she could come up with was dunno, why not?

Was never ever even in doubt. I couldn’t see a single circumstance chelsea won that match, they weren’t gonna win in 90, they weren’t gonna win in extra time and they weren’t gonna win on pens.

Glad i just avoid the whole thing.

As i said on here few months ago they are winning at least two trophies this season, as a minimum. Really really hope the league isn’t one of them.

I don't get worked up about it anymore. My whole life has been them winning trophies and us winning nothing. Just come to terms with the fact our club has been so badly mismanaged for 30 years we are nowhere near a rival for them other than in a geographical sense.

Even got to the point where I'm just happy for my mates. Getting angry over something that'll never change is just wasted energy.

I don't get worked up about it anymore. My whole life has been them winning trophies and us winning nothing. Just come to terms with the fact our club has been so badly mismanaged for 30 years we are nowhere near a rival for them other than in a geographical sense.

Even got to the point where I'm just happy for my mates. Getting angry over something that'll never change is just wasted energy.
We've got enough sh.t on our own plate to worry about anyway!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back