• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Just so unlucky with ticketing issues at major events aren’t they?

Grounds and venues that host multiple events all year round without a single solitary problem for fans, tickets and access - it beggars belief just how it’s always poor liberpewl fc fans who get caught up in trouble, some kind of conspiracy for me.

Imagine being them…..
I know..

je.gif

My heart breaks for them. Poor little lambs.

Match slags are the absolute worst 🤮 screaming all over the ale house and normally cause murder by about 8pm
Certainly are, we all know the type. Match slags don't support Liverpool, match slags support Libpool, they are nowhere to be seen when Liverpool draw at West Brom at Anfield, or when Liverpool lose to Arsenal, City or Spurs. But when they play in a big game match slags come out. Posting photos of them with their kids wearing Liverpool shirts, with match slag draped in some stupud banner. Match slags don't drape houses in Liverpool flags when they don't seem to understand why people from Liverpool would support Everton a team from Liverpool. They make stupid jokes in work and out of nowhere have Liverpool mug on their desk. And they start fighting after they lose.

Certainly are, we all know the type. Match slags don't support Liverpool, match slags support Libpool, they are nowhere to be seen when Liverpool draw at West Brom at Anfield, or when Liverpool lose to Arsenal, City or Spurs. But when they play in a big game match slags come out. Posting photos of them with their kids wearing Liverpool shirts, with match slag draped in some stupud banner. Match slags don't drape houses in Liverpool flags when they don't seem to understand why people from Liverpool would support Everton a team from Liverpool. They make stupid jokes in work and out of nowhere have Liverpool mug on their desk. And they start fighting after they lose.
They swallow for beak and reek of warm mackerel too and every single one of them is a cousin of Stevie G 👊🏻

I'm in a hickorys, which is98% full of them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back