• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I'm so out if football lt was only a passing comment yesterday from a Chelsea fan mate of mine that made me aware that the league Cup final was today. I couldn't have told you who was playing in it before he said. As a kid I'd always support any northern team over any southern team, but not if it were that spawn. So they won it did they? A trophy won without it being on penalties eventually? But only just.

Klopp kids on bbc

Carabao Cup: 'Jurgen Klopp's kids beat Chelsea's billion-pound bottle-jobs' - pundits react to Liverpool triumph

I didn’t realise they had to play their academy side, fair play
I seen that, it was Gary Neville who said it. Obviously knows who his paymasters are the suckhole.

Just glanced at their starting 11 and it's stacked with international players but that's the narrative now.

200w.gif

I don't think dog giffs are needed for this one mate. This one is standing their in a mankini in broad daylight.

Not many local match going ones left mate, I agree they are slightly less gobshitey.

The telly clapping, house decorating one are ultra gobshites.
Tbh sometimes I don't know whose worse with regards to their fans. Not so much with the ones, who only go to home games. But the ones who go to away games can be just a bad as the telly clappers in terms of gobshittery. Even though they accuse us of treating derby like a cup final. I'd argue the RS who come to Goodison are worse. Making banners and flags about us, marching to GP singing songs about us, don't have guts to just walk in small groups. It's not like they are even walking past the Royal Oak or Brick when they give it the biggun, behind police. What unites them is their inability to accept defeat, inability to accept criticism of Liverpool and just weird cult like noncey behaviour. I often find their gatherings like a rally in Nazi Germany, bizarre attempts at one upping one another in terms of commitment. Look at the gormless look from non Scouse RS, when a Scouse RS is interviewed on RedmenTV. Bizarre hatred of any RS not completely bigoted, such as McMananman who gives somewhat balanced views. Jamie Webster would be viewed as a divvy if he supported any other club, he tours world singing Liverpool chants. If you question a RS loyalty to the cult they get angry and aggressive, trying to prove commitment. Example, that bizzy who was on Twitter gobbing off about how long he'd been a season ticket holder. You don't get that with us, that Aussie fan who went to 3 games watching us was treated just the same as Blues who have had season tickets for 45 years. We don't have to prove our loyalty or love for Everton through virtue signalling it's just in us. Whether you go every week or your in Australia we are all Blues.

as always have to respect yous who live in liverpool

I hate these but can't imagine how bad it would be to live amongst them

You see this is were it all gets weird . Iam from Liverpool and drink with them lot and youse lot on a regular basis and we are all good mates who enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking which is the norm for normal folk. Infact ... get on this ! Last night I was I was in a pub and when Bournemouth nearly scored toward the end some complete stranger goes ' ah [Poor language removed] off ' . I said to him your an Everton fan , aren't you ? He goes yeah . He wern't no divvie about my age early 50's and a sound lad . We spoke about how things have changed between both sets of supporters these days , especially the younger lads . We even got onto how we both have close mates who we'd die for and then we got onto Hillsborough and he even said that could've been us if we had got Forest . I then goes onto say that when we got of the choo choo at Limey loads of Everton were waiting for us when they got back from Villa Park. How are ya ' lad ? Have you seen our Billy , have seen Kev from school and so on and so on. So go ' ead mate go on about that bollocks all day about having to put up with us an ' all that .

You see this is were it all gets weird . Iam from Liverpool and drink with them lot and youse lot on a regular basis and we are all good mates who enjoy a bit of banter and piss taking which is the norm for normal folk. Infact ... get on this ! Last night I was I was in a pub and when Bournemouth nearly scored toward the end some complete stranger goes ' ah [Poor language removed] off ' . I said to him your an Everton fan , aren't you ? He goes yeah . He wern't no divvie about my age early 50's and a sound lad . We spoke about how things have changed between both sets of supporters these days , especially the younger lads . We even got onto how we both have close mates who we'd die for and then we got onto Hillsborough and he even said that could've been us if we had got Forest . I then goes onto say that when we got of the choo choo at Limey loads of Everton were waiting for us when they got back from Villa Park. How are ya ' lad ? Have you seen our Billy , have seen Kev from school and so on and so on. So go ' ead mate go on about that bollocks all day about having to put up with us an ' all that .
Sorry, but are you trying to post in a scouse accent?

What a very strange post.

Lad.

Christ!

I don't think dog giffs are needed for this one mate. This one is standing their in a mankini in broad daylight.
Come on, he's got 85 in his username. Must be in honour of Everton winning the league.

It can't be because that was when the RS got English clubs chucked out of Europe when they caused the death of 39 football fans, can it? Not sure that anyone could be that crass.

Come on, he's got 85 in his username. Must be in honour of Everton winning the league.

It can't be because that was when the RS got English clubs chucked out of Europe when they caused the death of 39 football fans, can it? Not sure that anyone could be that crass.

I think he's even admitted he's a red.

He's come here, mankini on and stood proud and said I'm a red.

Fair play to him, it's midnight and spending time on an Everton forum after his beloved reds won pot 1 of 4 for the unprecedented Europa League quadruple. As we know, we'd all be on a rs forum if we could win a trophy it would just top the night off.

Casio1985 I salute you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back