• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Do you ever go out and celebrate a liverpool win with your mates? Or do you always just log on to rival fan sites?
His Ma doesn't let him go out to town since he got on wrong choo choo home from Limey. His Billy had to pick him up from Manchester, wasn't too bad he was speaking to this Everton fan, who just to be totally clear wasn't no divvy, so that made his journey go quicker.

That disallowed goal against Spurs earlier in the season was the best thing that could have happened to this lot. It’s given them something to point to every time something ridiculous goes in their favour, which is basically every week at this point.

They are being absolutely dog-walked to the title by the powers that be. It’s basically Wrestling at this point, just without the entertainment.

That disallowed goal against Spurs earlier in the season was the best thing that could have happened to this lot. It’s given them something to point to every time something ridiculous goes in their favour, which is basically every week at this point.

They are being absolutely dog-walked to the title by the powers that be. It’s basically Wrestling at this point, just without the entertainment.
I'd love to see Sean the Scotch Egg Dyche cheap shot the Gurnin' German with a steel chair to the back of the head whilst Pickford figure 4 leglocks Lazarus van Dijk in the Derby.

I apologise if my wrestling terminology or reference points are hopelessly out of date.

That shot that Beto had that hit a defender then looped towards the West Ham goal. You just know that had that been a RS shot it would have just been out of the reach of the keeper.
I think the keeper was slightly out of position he left a big space at the near post which gave him a better chance of saving for the far post.

No game for Tierney at the weekend. He’ll be back of course and he did get an assist for the RS, so job done

No game due to making a huge error in Liverpool favour, but they've made him VAR for title rivals arsenal.

You could not make it up.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back