• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

What UEFA really want to say is that ticketless Liverpool fans will be a problem if Liverpool reach the final.

Be awkward when the media go to try their usual trick of blaming local youths and the foreign police and then realise the final is in Dublin and that sort of ridiculous xenophobic deflection tactic won’t work this time.

Honestly, I can’t believe they actually wrote headlines about local youths, fans of other teams, French police it was Madrid fans as well, and UEFA’s admin processes, and all of English football media just absolutely lapped it up

Make those tickets digital, and have the tear gas ready for these utter Neanderthals.

Oh look at me I’m Bobby Clark and I scored a goal today against a team that would struggle against Salford City. Im the next big thing and im going to get sold to Bournemouth for 50 mil in a few years time and then I’ll sit on the bench and never break into the first team and end up on loan playing non league football for the rest of my career

Ooo look at me

Oh look at me I’m Bobby Clark and I scored a goal today against a team that would struggle against Salford City. Im the next big thing and im going to get sold to Bournemouth for 50 mil in a few years time and then I’ll sit on the bench and never break into the first team and end up on loan playing non league football for the rest of my career

Ooo look at me

Will be lucky to have the same career as
Jordan Ibe, Harry Wilson and Ben Woodburn, a load of other kids they hyped up and did absolutely nothing.

Once the doper leaves these academy kids are all going to be starring on the next season of Welcome to Wrexham.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back