• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

If they don't win the league then it means that the rs in the Klopp era only won one covid league title, and one soft Champions League win against a Spurs team that once again lived up to their infamous reputation as bottlers.

They also won two FA Cups and one League Cup via penalty shootouts. How does that make them a great team exactly?
Two league cups and one fa cup. Even poorer. Does baffle me the commentary they get about being one of the greatest sides ever - he’s won 3 major trophies and 2 league cups in 9 years with a fortune spent

Just like how RS have been for years like, when they lose they can't cope. Speaking to a blue on Friday in pub and I said in so many ways it's better being a Blue than a RS. We are used to Everton disappointing us, we expect it and laugh about it. So when we occasionly get a good result we enjoy it, they go into games expecting to win, we don't. RS are like a spoilt little bratt called Tabitha moaning cos daddy didn't give her a pony. They built this up as 9200 RS going Old Trafford and winning a mocking United fans, instead they concede 2 goals in extra time 1 at the end from.theor corner. They've never experienced any struggle so don't know how to handle it, so they have to go into blaming refs VAR is corrupt. TBH that's 1 of the few games when I don't think Liverpool were doping, they actually seemed like a normal side. Pity they didn't get Roma, cos Atlanta will bend over to give Klopp his farewell tour.

atalanta won’t

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back