• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Title would have been over months ago for Liverpool without matchfixing. Some of the decisions they’ve been getting in games they would have dropped points in like Palace Sheffield United Nottingham Forest City has been a disgrace. They shouldn’t be anywhere near the top of the league and would have a scrap for fourth on their hands now.
even yesterday against united they were getting lots of close 50:50 decisions going their way.

Frederiksen also rejected suggestions on social media that Klopp's "you're obviously not in a great shape" comment was in relation to his weight.

"No, no, no, that's not what he meant at all," he said. "First of all, I'm not overweight, and if I was, he would never, ever say that. Klopp is not like that.

"It wasn't meant like that at all. He's not at all mean. He meant that I was unable and unfit to ask questions. There was nothing else."
giphy.gif

RS mutants all high on coke!

Eight men were arrested for the following offences:
  • A 36-year-old Liverpool supporter on suspicion of possession of class A drugs.
  • A 26-year-old Liverpool supporter on suspicion of possession of class A drugs.
  • A 21-year-old Liverpool supporter on suspicion of possession of class A drugs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back