• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Whole lot of bedwetters up and down the land after yesterday, droning on about how 'Liverpool were the big winners'. Well, maybe yes, maybe no. But on the other hand they now still have two teams ready to take advantage of any slip up, rather than one falling too far behind. Arsenal didn't blow it yesterday,they executed a game plan to nullify City to perfection, and could easily have snatched a goal at the other end. They kept themselves in it,but it is also good for City to be only three behind with their experience. I for one refuse to wring my hands and give up on that shower being caught...

Whole lot of bedwetters up and down the land after yesterday, droning on about how 'Liverpool were the big winners'. Well, maybe yes, maybe no. But on the other hand they now still have two teams ready to take advantage of any slip up, rather than one falling too far behind. Arsenal didn't blow it yesterday,they executed a game plan to nullify City to perfection, and could easily have snatched a goal at the other end. They kept themselves in it,but it is also good for City to be only three behind with their experience. I for one refuse to wring my hands and give up on that shower being caught...

theyl win the league and wel go down

that’s quite clear im
moving out this city

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back