• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Another day, and the BBC continues it's utter slavish fascination with all things Scientology.

Soon they are going to truly run out of things to mention them. Maybe we will start to see articles such as 'How did this Liverpool fan cross the road, the amazing story of pushing a button and waiting for a green man to show, a true testament to Liverpool FC's patience of waiting for 30 seconds' or maybe, 'Liverpool in new wave of putting shoes on to go outside, how did the iconic club create such a new and novel way of not getting your feet dirty?'

Literally though

I looked on one bookmakers website earlier and was beside myself.

30/1 for a Sheff Utd victory. Surely no one of sane mind is being tempted by those odds ?

The bookmakers could easily increase their profit margins by sweetening the pot and pricing Sheffield at somewhere like 66/1 or 80/1.

Some foolhardy souls would punt a fiver or tenner at that with the hope of a miracle.

I looked on one bookmakers website earlier and was beside myself.

30/1 for a Sheff Utd victory. Surely no one of sane mind is being tempted by those odds ?

The bookmakers could easily increase their profit margins by sweetening the pot and pricing Sheffield at somewhere like 66/1 or 80/1.

Some foolhardy souls would punt a fiver or tenner at that with the hope of a miracle.
Yer if that game happend 100 times id be suprised if sheff utd won it even once

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back