• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

That point could carry them over the line.

I expect City to do them on GD after they destroy Luton but cant see them bettering RS results when they have a tougher run in. Can see RS doing it by a point.

What a fool Wan Bissaka is.
City need to win all seven remaining games. If we do so, I think we'll win the league.

Our remaining games:

Luton (h)
Brighton (a)
Forest (a)
Wolves (h)
Fulham (a)
West Ham (h)
Spurs (a) TBA

Clearly Spurs away is the fly in the ointment with that lot of fixtures. My hope is we go there late in the season when they have nothing to play for but want Arsenal not to win the league. A bit like when we visited Goodison in 2014.

City need to win all seven remaining games. If we do so, I think we'll win the league.

Our remaining games:

Luton (h)
Brighton (a)
Forest (a)
Wolves (h)
Fulham (a)
West Ham (h)
Spurs (a) TBA

Clearly Spurs away is the fly in the ointment with that lot of fixtures. My hope is we go there late in the season when they have nothing to play for but want Arsenal not to win the league. A bit like when we visited Goodison in 2014.

Hopefully Arsenal win the league rather than Arab Oil FC.

Yeah, I was pretty clear. I’ve got a problem with oil barrens who purchase league titles, like all of Man City’s PL wins.
No, you have a problem with the fact they're Arabs which, if I'm not mistaken, makes you a racist. You could have just said Oil FC, but you had to reference their ethnicity in your pejorative statement. Clearly the fact they're Arabs does bother you even though you probably don't consciously accept it.

No, you have a problem with the fact they're Arabs which, if I'm not mistaken, makes you a racist. You could have just said Oil FC, but you had to reference their ethnicity in your pejorative statement. Clearly the fact they're Arabs does bother you even though you probably don't consciously accept it.
Stop looking to create racism. You're just making yourself look bad.

If he said something racist then call it out but calling an Arab an Arab isn't racist.

You wouldn't be calling it racist if he'd said Russian oil FC which is exactly the same thing just from a different part of the world.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back