• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Yeah, I was pretty clear. I’ve got a problem with oil barrens who purchase league titles, like all of Man City’s PL wins.

If they'd have bought us instead of city, you wouldn't care. Let's not pretend you would.

No, you have a problem with the fact they're Arabs which, if I'm not mistaken, makes you a racist. You could have just said Oil FC, but you had to reference their ethnicity in your pejorative statement. Clearly the fact they're Arabs does bother you even though you probably don't consciously accept it.

He clearly states its oil barrens buying the league he has a problem with. You've literally created an argument to give yourself a response. When your response should have been simply what I wrote back to him.

Gob on him lol

Obviously any professional pundit, especially a former England international, would be sure to be highlighting the fact that such an important and excellent goal was scored by the new young hope of the national team...

Oh wait, hang on...No, he just looks like an eight year old who's been told he can't go out and play... My mistake

No, you have a problem with the fact they're Arabs which, if I'm not mistaken, makes you a racist. You could have just said Oil FC, but you had to reference their ethnicity in your pejorative statement. Clearly the fact they're Arabs does bother you even though you probably don't consciously accept it.

No, you’re race baiting.

Reported.

Obviously any professional pundit, especially a former England international, would be sure to be highlighting the fact that such an important and excellent goal was scored by the new young hope of the national team...

Oh wait, hang on...No, he just looks like an eight year old who's been told he can't go out and play... My mistake
Over rated in as a pundit anyway. Hes not funny, nor insightful, he is clearly paid to represent the Liverpool brand. On top of this he is also not a particularly nice human being.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back