• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I turned the game on to see him with his rictus grin and knew straight away they were in trouble.

When that Teutonic tit slings his hook it'll feel like a window has been cracked to let the smell out of English football.

His whingeing has taken the game to new depths.
dave's straight back in at the top with the word of the day!

I was playing snooker during the match a bunch of kopites had come down to the snooker bit got a table. where been them usual selfs shouting at the tele and what not. when United scored to go in front they just got off left all the balls on the table half way through a game best fans in the world.
We get stuck for leaving the ground early when we are losing by 2 to poor teams.

They leave the pub early when away at Utd.

Where did they go anyway? Another pub?

Agreed mate.

The PL and English media are so far up his hoop to give Klopp his ‘fairytale ending’.
It’s nauseating.

Hopefully it’ll be an ending from one of those old fashion German fairytales/parables where it’s morbid and macabre and something horrific happens to teach German children a harsh lesson. That would be fitting.
I agree they really are but I don’t know why,the disrespect he shows the media at times when it’s not going his way is disgusting,maybe there scared of him or something who knows they should be glad to see the back of him

I turned the game on to see him with his rictus grin and knew straight away they were in trouble.

When that Teutonic tit slings his hook it'll feel like a window has been cracked to let the smell out of English football.

His whingeing has taken the game to new depths.
Welcome back to the church preacher man.

💙

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back