• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Sad news and do hope he will get better soon

I was reading he only made 26 caps for Scotland, seems awfully low was there a reason?
The Alex Ferguson effect. Club before country. It's why "The King", an undoubtedly superb player for Liverpool and Celtic, is not that well-regarded abroad. He never did it for Scotland - and that was a time when Scotland were genuinely a competitive nation on the world stage.

Here in Germany, they'd laugh at you if you were to suggest that Dalglish was in the same class as Rummenigge, Zico, or Maradona in the early 80s. Graeme Souness never tires of telling us he was...

Actually, I'm being slightly disingenuous. They wouldn't laugh at you. They'd say: "who?"

Just spoken with my older son.
Last night he attended the Royal Albert Hall to watch a special D Day promenade concert. He was moved by the solemnity of the occasion as he saw veterans and their families paying respects to the fallen.
The place fell silent for the last musical performance.
As soon as he heard the first few notes of THAT dirge, he exited the auditorium. Just when did YNWA become a part of remembrance services? To me it cheapens the gathering. And if to prove my point just as he left he had one last look and actually witnessed some of the audience with arms aloft swaying. I suppose we have Michael Ball to blame when he cosied up with Captain Tom.
ffs

The convey belt of cringe is never ending.

wtf have I just witnessed? Why? Why was he pretending to hoover up, then pretend to sing in a hoover that isn't plugged in? Why can't he be normal like a normal person?

The worry thing is, it says its had 141k likes. Is that for his whole tik tok life span or just for that post?

wtf is thr matter with people.

No wonder the planet has gone to absolute turd with nuggets like him.

wtf have I just witnessed? Why? Why was he pretending to hoover up, then pretend to sing in a hoover that isn't plugged in? Why can't he be normal like a normal person?

The worry thing is, it says its had 141k likes. Is that for his whole tik tok life span or just for that post?

wtf is thr matter with people.

No wonder the planet has gone to absolute turd with nuggets like him.
That hoover has defo been down his kecks

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back