• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Klopp is like that annoying guy at a party who doesn't know when to leave now. He's left the job, he just craves the attention (although he hates the fuss and the limelight reeeeeally...)

If he continues hanging round like Banquo's Ghost when Slot starts trying to manage it's going to be like Moyes at United with Fergie in the stands every game. And that went famously well...
Another ex manager has form for this. Remember Roy Hodgson - who they gave a dog's life to - having to endure the brazen sight of Dalglish every game hovering with their hierarchy like a drone vulture in that bleedin bottle green overcoat while the Kopites serenaded him. Stay classy, RS.

Another ex manager has form for this. Remember Roy Hodgson - who they gave a dog's life to - having to endure the brazen sight of Dalglish every game hovering with their hierarchy like a drone vulture in that bleedin bottle green overcoat while the Kopites serenaded him. Stay classy, RS.
Dalglish oŕ his Mrs has only redeemed himself with the charity work.
He was sacked iirc and the racism stuff,all under that bulging carpet .

You can now understand why the RS don't want to see TAA playing for his country.
Plain and simply it's because the whole country, barring them of course, can see that the world beater tag is nothing but a myth.
As an Evertonian, me saying that will naturally be dismissed as living up to the bitter blue reputation. It'll be put down to Southgate and his team mates though.
Waiting to listen to his biggest ever fan the guy on Five Live breakfast to give his verdict

You can now understand why the RS don't want to see TAA playing for his country.
Plain and simply it's because the whole country, barring them of course, can see that the world beater tag is nothing but a myth.
As an Evertonian, me saying that will naturally be dismissed as living up to the bitter blue reputation. It'll be put down to Southgate and his team mates though.
Waiting to listen to his biggest ever fan the guy on Five Live breakfast to give his verdict
Basically Hendo the 2nd

He's not a midfielder. Like a fish out of water. Not his fault.

No positional sense. Can't find space. When he did pass it was invariably a short pass backwards.

Pains me to say it but I actually felt a bit sorry for him.
he was lost, he didnt know where to be. He stuck rigidly to a defensive position. Compare him to Rice who was operating in an area based on that defensive position. Rice positioned himself to stop passes, postiitioned himself to intercept and tackle, and managed to get forward. Trunt was hopeless and clueless as to where to be. Gallagher came on and improved where Trunt failed.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back