• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Absolutely crazy the hype that Alexander-Arnold has had from day 1.

A player with a good passing range (I’ve never seen anything with my own eyes that warrants even 1% of the reputation he has for this however) who is pretty poor at most other aspects of the game.

Trying to shoehorn a positionally and defensively poor RB into the most important area of the pitch just to utilise this supposed incredible passing is absolutely comical.

To persist with it after failing in several games is just comical at this point.

No impact on any game so far, no quality passing on display, hooked both games early on…
What’s even more comical is the fact it’s being explained as an experiment. Your warm up games are for experimenting.. not the tournament itself, absolutely criminal that Southgate is going into a tournament with seemingly no idea what his best starting line up is and no plan B

Absolutely crazy the hype that Alexander-Arnold has had from day 1.

A player with a good passing range (I’ve never seen anything with my own eyes that warrants even 1% of the reputation he has for this however) who is pretty poor at most other aspects of the game.

Trying to shoehorn a positionally and defensively poor RB into the most important area of the pitch just to utilise this supposed incredible passing is absolutely comical.

To persist with it after failing in several games is just comical at this point.

No impact on any game so far, no quality passing on display, hooked both games early on…
He's benefited from the fact that opposition players didn't want to attack him, because Salah could score on break and when Mane was there RS were even more dangerous. As I've said multiple times, whether muggles believe me or not, other than Salah Klopps RS sides had no skill in them. Look at how poor TAA and Robertson were in Paris, against a side that can play they were useless. Whether Klopp was doping or he just found a legal way to improve RS players performances, it was Liverpool's physicality no skill that ensured they could compete.

He's benefited from the fact that opposition players didn't want to attack him, because Salah could score on break and when Mane was there RS were even more dangerous. As I've said multiple times, whether muggles believe me or not, other than Salah Klopps RS sides had no skill in them. Look at how poor TAA and Robertson were in Paris, against a side that can play they were useless. Whether Klopp was doping or he just found a legal way to improve RS players performances, it was Liverpool's physicality no skill that ensured they could compete.
it spawned their new version of kick and rush footy, soak up a bit of pressure then hoof it up to the fast lads up front and defences couldn't cope as in their 'prime', they had salah, mane and sterling. Defences could cope with one fast lad, two was hard, three was really hard and as you say, teams were feared of this and played accordingly

As someone who has recently finished radiotherapy for - thankfully localised - prostate cancer, this hits me in the guts. Even with the excellent odds I am fortunate enough to face, the stress of waiting for the upcoming blood test result is naggingly unpleasant.

Sorry, but you don't make up something like this just because you're 'going through a hard time'. Because, newsflash you cock - the people actually living with what you lied about are the ones actually going through a real hard time.

I would honestly throw away the key. And tip the wink to the hard lads in there what he's guilty of. They don't care for that sort of thing ,and fun times could be ahead for this waste of skin.

As someone who has recently finished radiotherapy for - thankfully localised - prostate cancer, this hits me in the guts. Even with the excellent odds I am fortunate enough to face, the stress of waiting for the upcoming blood test result is naggingly unpleasant.

Sorry, but you don't make up something like this just because you're 'going through a hard time'. Because, newsflash you cock - the people actually living with what you lied about are the ones actually going through a real hard time.

I would honestly throw away the key. And tip the wink to the hard lads in there what he's guilty of. They don't care for that sort of thing ,and fun times could be ahead for this waste of skin.

Hope all goes well mate 💙

Hope it all goes well mate

You sure as hell do not make up something like this. I have no pity for him for what will ahppen to him now. I doubt many RS fans will care about him either. Just vile.

Pilks, I hope you are OK mate and your recovery is a success.

when I is bored in work I come up with silly songs like this

They tried to make me go to Anfield, but I said "no, no, no"
Yes, we've been crap, but when we come back, you'll know, know, know
I ain't got the time and if my Toffees think I'm fine
They tried to make me go to Anfield, but I won't go, go, go

I like this game

Aldo kicked a pigeon,
A pigeon
A pigeon

Aldo kicked a pigeon
A pigeon he kicked

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back