• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Was just driving on highway 167 in Washington (state), USA between Sumner and Auburn and noticed a personalized license plate on a Tesla (these stand out because normally plates here have a predictable pattern ABC1234), saying "ANFIELD".

Here's the thing that is making me post it from the car park before entering work today:

The car was blue.
TBF, I’m not sure I’ve seen a red Tesla.

TBF, I’m not sure I’ve seen a red Tesla

Was just driving on highway 167 in Washington (state), USA between Sumner and Auburn and noticed a personalized license plate on a Tesla (these stand out because normally plates here have a predictable pattern ABC1234), saying "ANFIELD".

Here's the thing that is making me post it from the car park before entering work today:

The car was blue.
Could be Democrats? Not that the RS would know anything about democracy. It's either 'their' way or the highway.

The car was blue.
Was it one of the ridiculous cyber trucks ???

TBF, I’m not sure I’ve seen a red Tesla.
If it weren't for the fact that I've seen a ton of red ones around here, I would've shrugged it off, but there really are a lot of them - wouldn't have been difficult to get one.

Was it one of the ridiculous cyber trucks ???
It was not. Although on that note I went up to the city (Seattle) on the train last week and there was a lot with a bunch of them being stored (apparently these are in random corners all over the country going unsold) by the tracks somewhere between the industrial area of Seattle and Tukwila.

If it weren't for the fact that I've seen a ton of red ones around here, I would've shrugged it off, but there really are a lot of them - wouldn't have been difficult to get one.

It was not. Although on that note I went up to the city (Seattle) on the train last week and there was a lot with a bunch of them being stored (apparently these are in random corners all over the country going unsold) by the tracks somewhere between the industrial area of Seattle and Tukwila.
I've heard the price is off the charts.....

I was in Seattle a couple of months back when the LA Galaxy played there (not the Leagues Cup game :().....

The car was blue.
Ive always noticed with a lot of their pitch side photos of the crowd, theres always a large amount of them wearing blue..and even royal blue jackets, jumpers etc. Cant imagine any Blue I know going the match in red (or indeed anywhere really). Vintage RS lack of self awareness/respect and a variety of their other taboos...its an ever growing list

Ive always noticed with a lot of their pitch side photos of the crowd, theres always a large amount of them wearing blue..and even royal blue jackets, jumpers etc. Cant imagine any Blue I know going the match in red (or indeed anywhere really). Vintage RS lack of self awareness/respect and a variety of their other taboos...its an ever growing list

I know what you mean mate. I'm such a super bloo I drink colloidal silver twice a day just to make sure no-one mistakes me for a kopite:

Attachments

• abc_blue_man_thg_130925_16x9_992.webp
    abc_blue_man_thg_130925_16x9_992.webp
    67 KB · Views: 1

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back