• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Sly Sports knows how to keep the Kult happy.

Liverpool boss Arne Slot tells Jamie Carragher he wants better 'risk and reward' style than under Jurgen Klopp​

Arne Slot says he wants a better "risk and reward" mentality from his Liverpool players than under Jurgen Klopp ahead of first Anfield game; watch Liverpool vs Brentford on Sky Sports Premier League from 4pm on Sunday, kick-off at 4.30pm
Saturday 24 August 2024 10:12, UK

How does the likes of this personality-less slug end up in a media position?

The clown even got done for knocking his Mrs about but that’s no barrier to a career in the media if you’ve kicked a ball for Libpewl…

IMG_2990.jpeg

Just when you think they have hit the bottom they find another level of Dante hell.
Weird mutants, Kopites are. RS are only club, who have seemed to attract these weirdos. Why would I want to watch some divvy singing Everton chants before a match, it's just ridiculous. Add to typical Kopite stupidity, they're singing a loyalist song, when they have now come out as anti monarchists.

I bet Tacca lives in Devon, and has never been to Liverpool in his life.
Do you reckon tacca has a local team he follows , you know that his dad supported? Someone like Plymouth , calls them his second team and definitely has photos at home of him in the kit as a kid . I think tacca does that .

I also think Tacca has a social media account which says 100% Scouse not English next to a picture of him decked out in a three lions shirt drinking a pint at the boars head Tavistock .

Don’t know about you but I don’t like tacca

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back