• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Notice the '96 coin' ?
FFS that's disgusting.

97 people and their surviving families exploited by that midden of a club to flog £600 tickets for a game of football.

Look at what they've done here: fans who were treated like cattle and were killed are now being used as part of a package that appeals to tourists who can attend a match in luxury and be pampered.

Surely the Hillsborough support groups are having a word about this?

Mind you, I remember a few years ago Liverpool handing those groups a room at the club to hold meetings...and charging them for tea and biscuits.

A disgraceful Tory organisation that should have been razed to the ground after their feral fans manslaughtered 39 innocent people at Heysel.

£600 for a game of footie!!! Absolutely bonkers, and I’m sure that City, Spurs, Arse and Chelsea will probably charge even more than 600.

Sadly once Goodison is gone, it’ll be us charging mad money😞

Yep. this is not something solely to have a go at them lot.

That is the way the whole of football, has gone at the these clubs. It is all about the bottom line, getting the right customers in through the door.

Saying that it does seem quite fancy and I probably wouldn't say no if somebody offered me a similar experience at Everton and I could justify/afford the outlay.

FFS that's disgusting.

97 people and their surviving families exploited by that midden of a club to flog £600 tickets for a game of football.

Look at what they've done here: fans who were treated like cattle and were killed are now being used as part of a package that appeals to tourists who can attend a match in luxury and be pampered.

Surely the Hillsborough support groups are having a word about this?

Mind you, I remember a few years ago Liverpool handing those groups a room at the club to hold meetings...and charging them for tea and biscuits.

A disgraceful Tory organisation that should have been razed to the ground after their feral fans manslaughtered 39 innocent people at Heysel.

Spot on every word. They’ve completely weaponised the Hillsborough tragedy and the poor victims for the own means. An absolute disgrace. Wouldn’t you agree @EverTheOptimist?

Yep. this is not something solely to have a go at them lot.

That is the way the whole of football, has gone at the these clubs. It is all about the bottom line, getting the right customers in through the door.

Saying that it does seem quite fancy and I probably wouldn't say no if somebody offered me a similar experience at Everton and I could justify/afford the outlay.

The difference is that apart from the RS, none of those other clubs peddles a false narrative.

The RS continues to perpetuate the LIE, that the bulk of their fans come from the Merseyside proletariat.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back