• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Yep. this is not something solely to have a go at them lot.

That is the way the whole of football, has gone at the these clubs. It is all about the bottom line, getting the right customers in through the door.

Saying that it does seem quite fancy and I probably wouldn't say no if somebody offered me a similar experience at Everton and I could justify/afford the outlay.
Wouldn't happen, those black pudding bonbons would be getting hurled at the horror-show on the pitch before the half-time whistle

Who is new Liverpool signing Chiesa and why is the fee £10m?​

The next time you have to engage with some RS mutant, this is how it will go.

Mutant= 'I have been talking about this lad for months now'.

You= Smiling, and thinking 'No you haven't, you have never mentioned him at all'.

Mutant= ' Frederico (his new bezzie) is the signing of da season'

You= Continuing to smile and nod, thinking 'What a deluded bell-end you are'

Mutant= 'Arnie ( another new bezzie) could get us the quad dis year'

You= at the end of you tether, but still smiling, ' You have a season ticket then?'

Mutant= With Beacon cheeks, wanders off mumbling incoherently under his breath.

They said the same in 2020 over the Nike/LFC footballs produced with the (then) 96 logo and that it would not be used again. They had a sensitivity by-pass then too till their moral compass kicked in....only when it was brought to their attention by those affected - like this latest debacle. File with their damage limitation apology on their furlough shame which they again issued after the event.

Deja-vu FC.

They said the same in 2020 over the Nike/LFC footballs produced with the (then) 96 logo and that it would not be used again. They had a sensitivity by-pass then too till their moral compass kicked in....only when it was brought to their attention by those affected - like this latest debacle. File with their damage limitation apology on their furlough shame which they again issued after the event.

Scott_4_(Front_Cover).jpg

"An Error" , sure it was.

They weaponised the tragic event that was Hillsborough and woe betide you beat them or show them no respecto because they will trot that out.

And they have been trying to monetise it too. Eventually it will happen and the 97 will truly forgotten as people who died through no fault of their own and just become another rs revenue scheme.

Shame on the rs.

GWT6aQrXEAELLN0

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back