• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I've never heard them offer to replay a match they've won thanks to a dodgy VAR decision, and they've won loads of those.
Complete lack of awareness and it makes them look like they can't accept losing. They aren't expecting a replay but know that officials will be even more terrified to rule against them now.
If I could have any more contempt for them I think I'd spontaneously combust.

The frightening thing is that having two players sent off meant Liverpool could then not attack in the game and had to play for a draw. Through their own actions on the pitch, they put themselves in a position where it would be impossible to go for the win and one for dangerous play. The fact none of this is being even mentioned by any media outlet is frightening! The narrative is very much set and spurs are not even in the conversation despite winning the game after the red cards.

No chance there would be a replay. Where would it end? Expectation now that every contentious decision an audio recording will be released.

Human error is inevitable if humans are deciding things. Won’t ever change until robots are referring games.

I’m surprised they haven’t tried to burn the Liver buildings down(yet) in protest.
Imagine the cringe fest of banners at their next game.

Liverpool are the Establishment club.

It comes as no surprise to see that the state broadcaster wants them to have a replay.

Madrid got this backing of the Franco regime.
Proper Tory club one could hope bbc might stop with all the LFC nonsense when they are out of power. there team liverpool might get less stupid articles on the bbc spots page just so they can go on about liverpool everyday.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back