• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

More top work from the neutral BBC - from Garth Crooks team of the week https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56148189

"Jordan Pickford: It is with some hesitation that I find myself selecting Jordan Pickford for my team of the week.

It was Pickford who put Virgil van Dijk out of the previous Merseyside derby with an awful challenge that went unpunished."

The media bias is beyond a joke. Still making out like St Virgil is the only player in the history of the game to get an injury and Pickford should have been given a lifetime ban. We won, you lost - sniff it RS media!!!!!

Thought I'd take a gander at everyone's favourite square headed ultrascouse gobshite robbos channel to see his reaction and he's not in the video. getting bullied on twitter has really got to him it seems
to be fair he does cover up half his face with a scarf-that's a very accurate description of him. he gives it out on twitter enough so karma i say

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back