• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Surely refs are advised on what to look for in simulation.

If a person genuinely tripped on 5 occasions they would fall in different manners and instinct would see them raise their hands in front of their face to break the fall.

Salah throws his arms up to the side of his head and then falls in exactly the same way each time. It's very obvious.

Someone in a thread over the weekend said it was if he practices it. I make them right on that.
there was a study years ago by some students on videos of people falling in real life, the result was that none of them flung their arms up like Salah does, it is a natural reaction to protect the face and reach our in front to break the fall. He's a cheat.

Its mad how they went from posting all over that they had world class players in every position to the unified position of never being able to win a game again because they lost a few defenders.

3 defenders hobbled and suddenly they can't win games despite the World Class Keeper, 2 World Class Full Backs, 1 World Class Defensive Mid, 1 World Class Idea Ball Master, 3 World Class Forwards. They can't beat Burnley or Brighton at home with that many World Class players?

Have to stick to the party line that this is all solely down to a few injuries (which of course only affects them) because the harsh reality is to scary to face.

Just seen some posts yesterday saying that the egg man from anfield agenda is sound, just watch his 888 sport videos the arrogant glory hunter. Deserves every bit of abuse he is getting. He's only toned down his arrogance because they are getting pumped every week

Not sure what to make of this video to be honest.

More top work from the neutral BBC - from Garth Crooks team of the week https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56148189

"Jordan Pickford: It is with some hesitation that I find myself selecting Jordan Pickford for my team of the week.

It was Pickford who put Virgil van Dijk out of the previous Merseyside derby with an awful challenge that went unpunished."

The media bias is beyond a joke. Still making out like St Virgil is the only player in the history of the game to get an injury and Pickford should have been given a lifetime ban. We won, you lost - sniff it RS media!!!!!
I thought the same thing when I read that - like they’re the only team to ever have an injured player. I can’t imagine him having had reservations over selecting Son for a’ team of the week’ after his Gomes leg-breaker.

Thats why ill never begrudge city of any success ive got mates in work who were at macclesfield away
Great season that was. Whenever Everton weren’t playing or I couldnt get an away ticket I used to go with some City-supporting mates to their away games - Macc, Walsall, Bristol rovers,, Burnley 0-6 win away, York, Bournemouth away were some of the most memorable football trips I’ve had along with Nuremberg, Kharkhiv, Bergen and many dozens of Everton aways.

@PaulPowersTash will no doubt verify but even in the old division 3 City would fill over half the opposition’s ground and in most cases the opposition were grateful for the attendances. I don’t begrudge their old time fans what they have enjoyed recently. In those days City were more farcical than I can ever remember Everton even in our darkest days in the 90s.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back