• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Macclesfield was an easy one!
Colchester, Lincoln & Wycombe were the hard ones :(
Having said that - supporting City home and away in those days
was a magical time in a lot of ways. The events, experiences
and people of that era will genuinely live in legend forever.
Those years still define the club and fan base today. Even the
kids nowadays who have only ever seen success have heard the stories
from their dad, granddad and uncles of the time so at least have some
understanding of it. I think of then and the team we had then and the team
we have now. It's still unbelievable to a lot us!

i know this is a thread about the RS but I’ll see your Colchester away and raise you losing to York City away just before Christmas and then conceding twice to Bristol rovers in last 10 mins iirc on the last away game - to almost City it up.

Come on Eil you can’t fool us..

Love that the headline says ‘former saints defender’ because it’s an unglamorous situation...
Not a single person I know thinks of Ruddock and doesn’t immediately think RS and you know the headline would be about the ex red man if it was about charity work or something desirable!

Funny how now United have gone 9 points clear of them they no longer mention that half of their obsession. They are solely focused on us as the thought of finishing below both would have been unthinkable when they were 5 points clear just before Xmas. If we were playing United in the league in a few weeks time they would all be wanting a United victory.

Funny how now United have gone 9 points clear of them they no longer mention that half of their obsession. They are solely focused on us as the thought of finishing below both would have been unthinkable when they were 5 points clear just before Xmas. If we were playing United in the league in a few weeks time they would all be wanting a United victory.

Quite depressing that United are 9 points clear of us, to be honest.

They're basically very, very average + Fernandes.

Just seen some posts yesterday saying that the egg man from anfield agenda is sound, just watch his 888 sport videos the arrogant glory hunter. Deserves every bit of abuse he is getting. He's only toned down his arrogance because they are getting pumped every week

I only watch the watchalong when they're losing to be fair, and he seems quite gracious.

My obvious comparison is the little knob, who lives with his ma, who creates a persona of a "Top Scouser".

But when has a Liverpool fan ever not been a total biff when they're actually winning?

Quite depressing that United are 9 points clear of us, to be honest.

They're basically very, very average + Fernandes.

I still think we can catch them and Leicester. If they both go deep in Europa they will feel more strain on their squads and at least one of them will be in the semi finals of the FA Cup. We need to stop throwing daft points away. It will be hard and the odds against at the minute but teams go through dips. The RS are still a threat and I think its 6 for 3 places.

More top work from the neutral BBC - from Garth Crooks team of the week https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56148189

"Jordan Pickford: It is with some hesitation that I find myself selecting Jordan Pickford for my team of the week.

It was Pickford who put Virgil van Dijk out of the previous Merseyside derby with an awful challenge that went unpunished."

The media bias is beyond a joke. Still making out like St Virgil is the only player in the history of the game to get an injury and Pickford should have been given a lifetime ban. We won, you lost - sniff it RS media!!!!!
He hesitated to pick the best goalkeeper this weekend because he has a grievance against him ffs?

They are weird, was scrolling Facebook earlier and seen apoll there doing and the comment that I could see was saying get rid of TAA and Robertson as they done nothing this season.
Carried on scrolling and our stadium was there and some of there comments are daft.

“Build it in Wales it’s where there fans are from”
“Lonsdale slag stadium being built is it”

what????

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back