• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crying there tits off at RAWK over poor poor Suarez

Actually, I think he's had the patience of a ****ing saint considering he's had the **** kicked out of him every week with absolutely sweet FA protection from refs.

We have a player who's world class, and everybody loves to hate. Wouldn't want him to change anything, wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the world at the moment. The lad's passionate about his game, that's all I care about.

jesus this country is mad. luis reacts after weeks of abuse from fans following abuse from a certain tramp europa league manager by lowering 3 of his fingers in a five times gesture and he gets charged ( i have my rose tinted specs on this morning!) we get a man sent off wrongly and we try to ask the ref why and we get charged. yet... everton throw objects at our players at least on 4 occasions and nothing seems to have happened.

The only way the FA will look at the Dempsey thing is if its reported to the police. If reported to the police the media will get on it even if the police take no action.

I agree with Kenny though, this is backward logic. Another nail in the coffin for anyone wanting to be part of a ' community'.

The premier league, and FIFA are a joke.

I wonder what excuse Gus Poyet's gunna make up to explain this one. I'll go for "Is ancient Uraguayan greeting when hombre see's a large bresteed ladeey"

you know i would vouch fort our players as do the RAWK p**cks, BUT ffs Suarez is beyond vouching!! If he was in a blue shirt we might not shout about it but we certainly couldnt reasonably defend him

Local rag saying Liverpool are nearing a witch-hunt. It's incredible.

Shields
Heysel
Athens
Rocking Smith's ambulance
Throwing shit at United supporters
Munich chants
Rioting at The Den
Getting let back into the CL
Bullets in the post to managers
Phoned death threats to H&G
Tapping up players and getting no punishment

...they've been hard done to down the years.

Shields
Heysel
Athens
Munich chants
Rioting at The Den

Given the list above I really do have every sympathy for them....

Surely the decent RS fans can see the reality of Suarez? He's indefensible. Yes, he's a talented footballer, but the guy is a complete w*nker of the highest order.

You know, we had a thug at Everton called Duncan Ferguson. Did we defend him when he throttled people and generally acted like an escaped convict taking on a bunch of coppers? No. We just laughed about it and idolised him for being a nutter.

Liverpudlians cannot seemingly do that. They SHOULD be saying "yeah he's a ******** but he's our ********". Instead, they're saying "he's done nothing wrong, he's the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, everyone is jealous, we should build a statue of him" -_-

I even respect City fans with their attitude towards Tevez and Balotelli - they made Tevez a pariah and they simply understand Balotelli is a lunatic. Liverpool fans, with those two players in the team, would swear blind that they're model professionals and probably blame Roy Hodgson for what is going on.

Shields
Heysel
Athens
Munich chants
Rioting at The Den

*cringes*

Give it a rest dave

Chill out boys - there's another Suarez incident just around the corner.. gets Rodwell sent off, tries to get Kompany sent off, allegedly insults Evra with racist taunts, clearly seen making gestures at Fulham fans... he's unhinged & instead of KK having a quiet word he's perpetuating the witch hunt theory. Carry on Up the RS :)

Meh bringing up they're past misdemeanors just brings us down to their level as it looks like we are clutching at straws. We just have to accept, no matter how hard it is, that their fans will never admit anything and Libpulfuballklub will be idolised around the world even though it has one of if not THE darkest history in English football. I'm just gonna try everyday to let it go. There's nothing talking about them can do to change things. Their fans will always look down their noses at everyone else. Their southern fans will always try to stare me out for wearing an Everton shirt even though they have no connection with the city and absolutly no right to. I accept it and we all just have to accept it. Just console yourselves with the fact that most of them are a completely different breed to us. We have humour, we have blind undying love for Everton and we recognise and almost embrace our gashness. We don't defend the indefencible. We treat our own players ( on the whole ) with respect. We don't have a manager who just CANNOT accept anything from the team playing gash, to a correct or incorrect descision. We don't idolise a racist, and a couple of holier than thou I would never dive thugs. Our club actively encourages our players NOT to crowd the referee. Not once have I seen a blue shirt ask for a member of the oppositon to be booked. On the whole our players don't dive, or at least not without any contact whatsoever. If they did our fans scream at them to get the **** back on their feet... I could go on and on.

We are us, they are them. That's all we need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back