• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that Kenny and the RS are now having a heart attack about Rooney only being banned for two matches, some of their comments are just incredible.

Anyhow for what it's worth, I think there is a plot by the FA, FIFA and the PREM league to attack the RS and undermine their obvious assault upon the title. I mean it just can't be right that some diving, cheating, biting, racist is always in the wrong, no it must be the rest of us. So if there are any RS reading this, I'm with you guys, there's a definite plot and it's time that a march was organised at the UN............

Sorry Dave, but that is a perfect example of why they call us the "bitters". Don't give them an excuse.

We've every right to be bitter. It's nothing to be ashamed of when you consider some of the refereeing decisions in the derby for a start. Not to mention preferential treatment by UEFA, etc, etc,....

I love the fact that Kenny and the RS are now having a heart attack about Rooney only being banned for two matches, some of their comments are just incredible.

Anyhow for what it's worth, I think there is a plot by the FA, FIFA and the PREM league to attack the RS and undermine their obvious assault upon the title. I mean it just can't be right that some diving, cheating, biting, racist is always in the wrong, no it must be the rest of us. So if there are any RS reading this, I'm with you guys, there's a definite plot and it's time that a march was organised at the UN............

It goes much, much deeper than that mate. It's the Bilderberg Group. They cant have a Liverpool title again - it threatens their plans for a world government.

King Kenny foresaw all this in his last spell at Ashworth.

It goes much, much deeper than that mate. It's the Bilderberg Group. They cant have a Liverpool title again - it threatens their plans for a world government.

King Kenny foresaw all this in his last spell at Ashworth.

Well for a man of vision he tends not to see a lot. Must be the medication, that'll be it.............

Sorry Dave, but that is a perfect example of why they call us the "bitters". Don't give them an excuse.

They use that mantle in the hope that we'll shut up and not tell them all the stuff they don't want to hear. They're as delusional and brainwashed as any of them cults in the US that wait for space ships and stuff. And let some pervy 54 year old touch up their daughters.

Back on track, like I've been saying about Suarez the best thing is that he'll continue to be a ham faced little snide and they will back him to the hilt all the way. It will make show them up to be honest so it's no bad thing. Dalglish acting like a bitter arl tw*t over it all is just a bonus. He'll be twitching by January at this rate.

The Echo does what it always does, panders their revisionist and deluded mindset. It's ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back