• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's one massive, massive snide and I'm delighted that the rest of the country have woke up to it.

Did you see Jamie Redknapp's comments in the Mail?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...mie-Redknapp-Luis-Suarez--lets-drive-out.html

They love being the victim.

10 more years and you'll be wobbly as well lad said:
He has replaced Mario Balotelli as public enemy No 1 but he is the most exciting newcomer in the Barclays Premier League for many a year.

I wasn't aware that Mario was ever p.e.No.1 ?

John"sound-as-a-pound"Aldridge on the Suarez finger incident:

"...it’s only a photo so where’s the proof? He could have been doing that towards one of his team-mates rather than to the fans."

You are indeed 'sound as a pound' Aldo - devalued and propping up a bankrupt system.

deserved everything he gets bit harsh on this one like if it was just for the finger
but then theyve got too look what goes there way too , rodwells sendin off
was a fukin joke, loads of more i can think of lookin at the matches. 'suarez anyway the dirty cheat.
that blooboy and menshy need some thumbs up (y)

keep up with the 'witch hunting' mwuhahahaaa.

John"sound-as-a-pound"Aldridge on the Suarez finger incident:

"...it’s only a photo so where’s the proof? He could have been doing that towards one of his team-mates rather than to the fans."

You are indeed 'sound as a pound' Aldo - devalued and propping up a bankrupt system.

This isn't true. Surely.

Redknapp: "We don't want to drive him out. He is the only striker who looks like he is in the same league as Robin van Persie at the moment."

PL top scorers:

van Persie Arsenal 15
Aguero Man City 11
Ba Newcastle 11
Rooney Man Utd 11
Dzeko Man City 10
Yakubu Blackburn 9
Adebayor Tottenham 8
Balotelli Man City 8
Klasnic Bolton 7
Lampard Chelsea 7
Sturridge Chelsea 7
Defoe Tottenham 6
Fletcher Wolverhampton 6
Helguson QPR 6
Hernandez Man Utd 6

Oh my god.

I'd guess it's the fact he's 3 yards away from the Fulham fans, plus his body and finger pointing in their direction which is kind of proof he's not aiming it at his teammates.

Also:

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...-respect-campaign-not-working-92534-29942407/

Apparently Suarez only did it because supporters were abusing him (quite possible as he's a horrible cheat), and supporters should start being arrested with rat man being let off the hook. Yet when Rooney swears into a camera Lawrenson's all over the place saying how horrendous it is.

It's beyond belief.

Oh my god.

I'd guess it's the fact he's 3 yards away from the Fulham fans, plus his body and finger pointing in their direction which is kind of proof he's not aiming it at his teammates.

Also:

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk...-respect-campaign-not-working-92534-29942407/

Apparently Suarez only did it because supporters were abusing him (quite possible as he's a horrible cheat), and supporters should start being arrested with rat man being let off the hook. Yet when Rooney swears into a camera Lawrenson's all over the place saying how horrendous it is.

It's beyond belief.

"Look, I was a footballer for many years. You expect a bit of abuse, you expect banter and you don’t mind that. It’s part of the experience of going to a football match."

He should have just left it at that.

He's been given a call by Liverpool to spin for them...not that he needs any encouragement like.

Redknapp: "We don't want to drive him out. He is the only striker who looks like he is in the same league as Robin van Persie at the moment."

PL top scorers:

van Persie Arsenal 15
Aguero Man City 11
Ba Newcastle 11
Rooney Man Utd 11
Dzeko Man City 10
Yakubu Blackburn 9
Adebayor Tottenham 8
Balotelli Man City 8
Klasnic Bolton 7
Lampard Chelsea 7
Sturridge Chelsea 7
Defoe Tottenham 6
Fletcher Wolverhampton 6
Helguson QPR 6
Hernandez Man Utd 6

Hahahahaha, brilliant......

PL top scorers:

van Persie Arsenal 15
Aguero Man City 11
Ba Newcastle 11
Rooney Man Utd 11
Dzeko Man City 10
Yakubu Blackburn 9
Adebayor Tottenham 8
Balotelli Man City 8
Klasnic Bolton 7
Lampard Chelsea 7
Sturridge Chelsea 7
Defoe Tottenham 6
Fletcher Wolverhampton 6
Helguson QPR 6
Hernandez Man Utd 6

Maybe he meant that one's a rapist and the other's a racist and they're in a league of their own in that respect?

I've only just realized what they meant in August when they said Suarez would get them the title............Worlds Biggest [Poor language removed].

No one else comes close!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back