• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't have threads about them really. The article does show clear inconsistency to be fair. The club are angry that players before Suarez didn't get punished. Not that Suarez did nothing wrong (although the witch hunt BS makes me want to kick my dog) The fans and manager on the other hand, are gobsh*tes of the highest order. We already knew that. *shrugs*

Local rag saying Liverpool are nearing a witch-hunt. It's incredible.

Shields
Heysel
Athens
Rocking Smith's ambulance
Throwing shit at United supporters
Munich chants
Rioting at The Den
Getting let back into the CL
Bullets in the post to managers
Phoned death threats to H&G
Tapping up players and getting no punishment

...they've been hard done to down the years.

Sorry Dave, but that is a perfect example of why they call us the "bitters". Don't give them an excuse.

Surely the decent RS fans can see the reality of Suarez? He's indefensible. Yes, he's a talented footballer, but the guy is a complete w*nker of the highest order.

You know, we had a thug at Everton called Duncan Ferguson. Did we defend him when he throttled people and generally acted like an escaped convict taking on a bunch of coppers? No. We just laughed about it and idolised him for being a nutter.

Liverpudlians cannot seemingly do that. They SHOULD be saying "yeah he's a ******** but he's our ********". Instead, they're saying "he's done nothing wrong, he's the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, everyone is jealous, we should build a statue of him" -_-

I even respect City fans with their attitude towards Tevez and Balotelli - they made Tevez a pariah and they simply understand Balotelli is a lunatic. Liverpool fans, with those two players in the team, would swear blind that they're model professionals and probably blame Roy Hodgson for what is going on.

Spot on.

Duncan was a thug, but he was our thug, we never made out "IT WAS A WITCH-HUNT", as you say, we shook our heads and sang his name, he was what he was, but he wasnt an animal, like Suarez, he wasnt a ****ehawk who dived and cheated his way thru games, racist abuse, he just took no **** on the pitch or off it for that matter.

Theres a line, Saurez crossed that line, he should actually be deported really.

I really wish there was a witch hunt against Liverpool FC.

Where Suarez, Dalglish and Charlie Adam were burnt at the stake

Our club has shame too Dave. Don't be so low.

I'd like to hear this. If it's something to do with John Barnes and bananas you'll have to find a new response. That was done everywhere in the dark days by some supporters of all major clubs.

We're looking for things specific to Everton here.

*waits*

I'd like to hear this. If it's something to do with John Barnes and bananas you'll have to find a new response. That was done everywhere in the dark days by some supporters of all major clubs.

*waits*

Including the RS.

*waits as well*

*waits*
What do you mean by that you bad racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back