Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
10152373_740883589290120_3945020618292664324_n.jpg

this was in Dublin yesterday.

Good God. Thats all.

Its the ones who creep out of the woodwork with their "oh I want both teams to win for the City" crap that annoys me..and you know that when we do well you wont hear a peep out of them...was in the city centre coming home from work on Sunday and all the bellends were out in force saw a guy with a RS/City scarf - Eh? and a drunk Freddie Boswell lookalike weaving round Central Station with his equally pissed female friend........its scary!!

There was a whole gang of them wearing those half and half scarves on the telly. I guess they bought them to wear around Cornwall as some sort of 'brag'.

I think they should know my father is seriously ill in hospital. I suspect he's been made ill by the prospect of them actually winning the league - I think before he took ill he was quite upset by the possibility they might steal the title through all their on-field antics. They have to stop this charade and give up now, to save my father and my sanity. Make it so.*

*please don't take me too seriously - though the bit about Dad being ill is true.

[QUOTE"Minimeister, post: 2648059, member: 22631"]One thing's for sure, they'll all look a bit stupid if they fail to win it after they way they've been behaving[/QUOTE]
Which Is why we all know deep down, they won't. I am not going to imagine them not winning it as dreams don't come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back